• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just the lift I needed

etheral

S: 12st9lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 1st12lb(14.69%)
Very tired last night and feeling a bit queasy:sigh: that's the 1st time since week 1. I will admit I was tempted to cheat (also for 1st time). Then I got up this morning & saw myself in the mirror and guess what? I have a figure!!! Admittedly it's about 3 sizes bigger than it should be but I no longer look like a bag of spuds:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Loser85

Gold Member
S: 23st10lb C: 17st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 6st10lb(28.31%)
Well done on not giving in for a start! Proves you have the willpower now, remember that if you ever have another wobble. Enjoy your new figure too and i know what you mean about looking like a sack of spuds. Feel like i should have 'maris piper' stampred on my forehead!

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
God isn't it great when you can visibly start to see the weight coming off?? Keep going hun. Can't wait till I'm down to one chin!!

lainey666

S: 20st12lb C: 17st3lb G: 15st0lb Loss: 3st9lb(17.47%)
Love that feeling! Well done keep it up! Xo

cics

well done!!!! :) :) :) We will all be Slim Jims in no time!!!!! :) :) Im just finished day 2 & Im feeling good!!! :) Hopefully this feeling keeps up!! Im loven this site, its great to be able to talk to people in the exact same boat isnt it/?