Just thought i would say hello!

CrazyDiamond

Gold Member
I must confess i have been lurking around this forum for a couple of weeks now, so it was about time i registered and said hello!

So hi! just want to say thanks already for all the great ideas i have got from here so far. I started slimming world online through body optimise three weeks ago and have lost 10 and a half pounds so far, but the weight loss is beginning to slow a bit, so i'm guessing the challenge starts now (as i have found it pretty easy so far).

I have been overweight since i can remember (im 24) and have always wanted to loose weight, but never actually done it. It's funny how all of a sudden it can just click, and off you go, for me it was from browsing through a SW magazine, seeing what a girl similar age to me had achieved, and just decided that was going to be me (fingers crossed!)

I'm looking forward to sharing ideas and experiences with you all.

:) R x

Hello

Well done with your weight loss to date !!! You will have great fun on the best forumn in town. You will find lots of intresting tips and bags of support.

Phil x

:welcome:hi, you sound just like me! I've tried loads of things but SW seems to really have worked for me. When I had a sts week my consultant got me to walk everyday and I lost 3lbs the next week which has really made me enthusiastic again. Good luck and Welcome!

My other half said exactly the same thing to me this evening, well it was actually "now you need to start exercising, we should go over the forest for a run" my response being " um . . how about a walk" my main problem with exercise is that i'm on my feet all day at work, so i always just want to crash when i get home! gonna hopefully drag him into a field to pick strawberries though this weekend!! x

hello and welcome to the group first off well done for ya half stone award you have done well. dont be a lurker keep posting promise we dont bite lol. hope to see you around on the boards lots.
xxx

Welcome and well done on your loss so far. When it clicks, it works so look forward to seeing your lbs going down hun! :D:D

K xx

Hey welcome!! Amazing weight loss so far hun. Don't worry about your weight loss slowing down, 1-2lbs a week is ideal, I know it doesn't seem much but it is just about perfect. You sound really motivated so I will leave the pep talks until later in the game :D

Until then, welcome, congrats and good luck

Natt xxx

Excellent weightloss! Yes you can't expect to lose that fast for long, but the losses on SW are consistent and as you've already found out, it's a plan you can stick to. What sort of days do you do?
Get posting, we're a big happy family with lots of room for more. You won't feel new for long!

:) just wanted to echo what everyone else has said :) and welcome you xx

Hello!!!!!

hey there, you're doing great so far, dont worry about the weight loss slowing down it happens to all of us, like squibblie said 1-2 pounds a week is healthy and shows you're heading in the right direction. U seem to be winning the battle if you're enjoying the diet. I love the food plan knowing i'm eating alot healthier and not having to worry about being hungry. its fantastic.
So welcome once again, and feel free to pick our brains, ive got loads of advice from theses great people :)

Back