Just thought I'd say Hi...

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
Hey everyone...

No I haven't done a runner :rolleyes:

Am still here... just been uber busy with work stuff and trying to buy a house in London... what on earth am I getting myself into! :eek:

Hope everyones well... BL, Katie, Ladylite, Slimseaa, Bex.. umm... and everyone else... ! (Sorry I have such bad memory - ITS LACK OF FOOD I TELL YA :eek:)

Will deffo catch up soon...

(Have been good for the whole week which is an achievement... :) Still taking it one day at a time but unfortunately missed the group last night as I had a meeting I couldn't get out of. Means I have double weight loss next week hopefully :cool:)

xxxxxxx

Hello you :D Good to have you back posting, so happy to see you're still going strong - great news about the house buying, really exciting ---- stay well xx

Claire , yes what are you doing buying a house , we have just had the 5th drop in the housing market , think hard on buying at the moe , also something came on Tv last night its getting harder to lend money , really think hard before you make your move , i can't see the housing market picking up only going the other way . Anyway just looking at your ticker and your on a roll girl well done !

If the housing market has dropped, then isn't it a good time to buy as it will be a buyers market and prices will be down?

The market will always fluxuate, and real estate is always a sound investment. I would think its a good time to buy, but maybe I am misunderstanding.

CLAIREY
So good to hear from you. And a very well done on being so good that excellent.

As for the housing thing, I spoke to our Chairman (I figured someone with tons of money would know) he told me to hold off until atleast the end of the year. The city types are all predicting doom and gloom and they are right in some ways. I would love to buy a place but at the moment I am saving to have a bigger deposit so that I can then shop for the best interest rate. Just my 2p's worth.

Happy Friday.

Tan

If the housing market has dropped, then isn't it a good time to buy as it will be a buyers market and prices will be down?

The market will always fluxuate, and real estate is always a sound investment. I would think its a good time to buy, but maybe I am misunderstanding.

Apparently its a good time to buy as house prices are down and not many people can afford it because not many mortgages are being given out atm :)

... I guess... on the other hand... it will NEVER be a "good" time to buy!! xx

Back