Just thought!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by FloridaGirl, 19 April 2009 Social URL.

1. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

I ve just thought 'what the eck am I going to do once I finish LT and refeed!!!!!' :eek::eek:
    My life for the past 3 months has revolved around NOT eating and trying to convience myself that I really DONT want that big piece of chocolate cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Everytime I come home I rush to the computer and log on here for support and advice.
    I am worried that I will have a big void in my life and I might be tempted to fill it with good!!!!!
    I'll have to go onto the refeed part and post my daily intake so I wont be as tempted to be naughty!!!!!!!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    I think and feel exactly the same! i actually dont EVER want to come of LT i actually love it! i dont even think about food any more - lt is my routine and i love routine and orginizing! lol

You will be fine though just be sensible.

When do you start refeed?
  4. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Ha Ha!!! Is it a typo or a Freudian slip???? Fill it with good!!!!! Excellent idea!! :D xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.