Just to be sure...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by WobblyBobbly, 20 October 2011 Social URL.

1. WobblyBobbly

WobblyBobbly Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi All,
    I have read quite a few ways on here to make the shakes more interesting, turning them into muffins, fudge, freezing them etc, I was just wondering, has anyone checked if microwaving and freezing the shakes has any adverse effects??
    Just wondering if freezing and microwaving may stop the shakes doing what they are meant to do thats all...don't want any of us failing just so we can have slightly yummier meals...:) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    I think doing either you may lose some nutrients... but as for myself.... if it does.... but stops be cracking and eating then its worth it the odd time!!! x

4. WobblyBobbly

WobblyBobbly Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.66%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yeah that's a good point, just didn't want to ruin everything by trying to treat myself to something different. X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.