Just to say Hello

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
:sign0144:
Hello everyone.. I have been lurking for a while, since deciding that Lipotrim was the diet to get me slim, and stay that way. I have learnt a lot reading these forums, and a great many of you are an inspiration.
I am starting tomorrow morning along with my husband, so i thought i would introduce myself, and apologise in advance as i am sure that i will be coming here for advice and support on the long journey ahead x

Hi and welcome to you both. It's great you have each other on LT for support.

Good luck with starting tomorrow.

Remember to drink plenty of water, set yourselves mini goals and stay positive. It can seem a very long journey when you start but the time really does fly by on this and once you get your first weigh in results you will be really spurred on to carry on.

Hello! Decided to be neighbourly and post on your own thread too!

My husband is starting to make interested noises about lipotrim too. I made him watch the DVD, although he has much less than me to lose. Would be nice to have a bit of support I think, and even some competition! Good luck to you both.

hey hun welcome and good luck, this place is my saviour and im sure it will be yours, everyone here is brill

hi
good luck with your first week
im on day 6 and dont think i would have made it past day 2 without this site everyone is so nice and supportive
my other half is thinking of doing the LT diet as well x

My hubby doesn't need LT but has been so supportive, which is so important!!

That is so true MiniB, and i need all the support i can get.. It is only day 1 and i am struggling, but reading the stories on here makes me see that it is do-able.

Hi kellianne.. Thank you for your wishes, and the best of luck for your 1st weigh in. Please come back and let me know how you get on x

Back