just to say hi and help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by dinasour, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. dinasour

dinasour New Member

Hi all, this is the first time i have attempted to do sw since 2000, so i know a lot has changed, i can not make meetings so im on here and hopefully i can encourage myself to keep going.

I know i should perhaps join on line etc... but i have been "lurking" on here for some time and i think i can do this with the amount of support peps get on here

So tomorrow is start date.... breakfast 2xweetabix, lunch Chicken/ham salad, and tea salad and prob omlette and salad

Question: is this ok??? only usually do red days

Question: can you have those tortilla wraps instead of bread??

Thanks all x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dinasour

dinasour New Member

just read further down the line regarding wraps so they are a no no ... stick to the w.m bread then...

4. JoC

JoC Silver Member

Hi and welcome, what are you going to us your syns for?. SW say to have between 5 and 15 syns per day. don't forget that if you are on red days it is 1 or 2 HE A's and 2 B's. Good luck with your weight loss journey x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.