1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

just to say hi and help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by dinasour, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. dinasour

dinasour New Member

Hi all, this is the first time i have attempted to do sw since 2000, so i know a lot has changed, i can not make meetings so im on here and hopefully i can encourage myself to keep going.

I know i should perhaps join on line etc... but i have been "lurking" on here for some time and i think i can do this with the amount of support peps get on here

So tomorrow is start date.... breakfast 2xweetabix, lunch Chicken/ham salad, and tea salad and prob omlette and salad

Question: is this ok??? only usually do red days

Question: can you have those tortilla wraps instead of bread??

Thanks all x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dinasour

dinasour New Member

just read further down the line regarding wraps so they are a no no ... stick to the w.m bread then...
  4. JoC

JoC Silver Member

Hi and welcome, what are you going to us your syns for?. SW say to have between 5 and 15 syns per day. don't forget that if you are on red days it is 1 or 2 HE A's and 2 B's. Good luck with your weight loss journey x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.