• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just tried coke zero for the first time..

And I love it! I decided that this will be my 'treat' each day- only a small glass as I don't drink tea or coffee. Is this ok? If it will affect my loss then I'd rather not have it but hoping it won't too much as it says 1 calorie per 250ml glass? Was quite suprised at how nice it tastes, much much better than the diet version. Bring on Monday! :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st5lb C: 12st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 0st3lb(1.73%)
I had a small bottle of Dr Pepper Zero yesterday and i lost 5lb so I'd say it's ok LOL

Gemmafs100

S: 20st0lb C: 18st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 44.1 Loss: 1st1lb(5.36%)
Yes, you can drink Coke Zero & Dr Pepper Zero. They shouldn't affect your weightloss. I used to hate Coke Zero before I started Exante, but now I love it. Good Luck

S: 12st5lb C: 12st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 0st3lb(1.73%)
Huge difference then!!! I shall pick some up when i go shopping for the man and mini beast!

I feel slightly better knowing that you drink it Starlight- as it clearly hasn't affected your losses, they are amazing! Thankyou all, feels nice to know I can have that one treat! x

ww_horror

S: 18st9lb C: 17st6lb G: 13st3lb BMI: 37.1 Loss: 1st3lb(6.51%)
Asda diet coke is the way forward ;) and its a fraction of the price!!

Have to say i prefer coke zero even at the price difference i tried the caffeine free and the diet from asda and thought it was rank. Did have hopes for the 55p price tag though :-(

Have to say i prefer coke zero even at the price difference i tried the caffeine free and the diet from asda and thought it was rank. Did have hopes for the 55p price tag though :-(
I didnt like it the first time I tried it having always been a diet coke fan but I have to admit I would far rather have it now to coke zero (or diet coke for that matter) Id opt for it even if the 2 were the same price