Just waiting & soooo excited!

Hi everyone! I have just ordered a months worth of shakes & am hoping 2 start on the 27th if they have arrived by then. I'm so excited about trying Exante as have never done this kind of diet before. Am v worried about being hungry all the time though with the not eating anything....is it as bad as I think it's going to be or is it just the case that I need to get my head around the fact that I'm not going to be eating solids & that's that!!
Do any of u guys just have the shakes alone or do u mix with the bars/soups etc? Xx

Hi and welcome to the board. There are a number of people using just shakes. I personally use shakes and soups but no bars. Its really just a case of doing whatever works for you. I need the soups for the savoury as the idea of living on purely sweet stuff does nothing for me.

You will probably get into ketosis sometime between day 3-5 which curbs most of the hunger pangs. Its too high in carbs for me so I dont actually get into ketosis using the packs but cant say I suffer too much from hunger anyway, its more a case of missing the physical aspect of eating. Might be worth doing a few days low carb before starting. That way you can get into ketosis without getting hungry and then you would already be there once youre in it.

I only have chocolate and vanilla shakes :)

I have to say I feel much better healthwise and a lot less hungry when I'm on Exante than on normal food (once you're into ketosis). It feels really good. Just make sure you drink water regularly to keep yourself hydrated - you'll need to drink more fluid than you currently do, as you will get quite a lot of fluid through normal food at the moment. But once you're having enough water it feels brilliant.

Good luck with it, I hope the packs make it through the snow and that you can start after Christmas.
Good luck xx

you have done so well on exante. i hope you have a good christmas. i am sure you will do very well when you start back in january. and fair play for eating healthy at this time of the year[as you know i have no willpower]

good luck

Thanx 4 the replies everyone. My packs have now arrived so I'm super excited!! Can't wait to get Xmas over & done with now so I can start!!! How sad am I!!!
Have been Reading through some of the posts on here & am feeling really hopeful after seeing all ur amazing results & everyone seems really supportive & lovely which I think is going to make this easier in the tough times. Xx

Ooohh ur not sad! I'm the same, starting on 29th dec and can't wait to start losing weight, I feel so crappy being this size, healthwise as well as imagewise. Good luck to us both x

It is exciting, it is a huge challange but the idea of being slim again is exciting one and like you i can't wait to start.

Back