Just waiting & soooo excited!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Skinnyjeanswillfit, 23 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Skinnyjeanswillfit

Skinnyjeanswillfit Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone! I have just ordered a months worth of shakes & am hoping 2 start on the 27th if they have arrived by then. I'm so excited about trying Exante as have never done this kind of diet before. Am v worried about being hungry all the time though with the not eating anything....is it as bad as I think it's going to be or is it just the case that I need to get my head around the fact that I'm not going to be eating solids & that's that!!
    Do any of u guys just have the shakes alone or do u mix with the bars/soups etc? Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi and welcome to the board. There are a number of people using just shakes. I personally use shakes and soups but no bars. Its really just a case of doing whatever works for you. I need the soups for the savoury as the idea of living on purely sweet stuff does nothing for me.

You will probably get into ketosis sometime between day 3-5 which curbs most of the hunger pangs. Its too high in carbs for me so I dont actually get into ketosis using the packs but cant say I suffer too much from hunger anyway, its more a case of missing the physical aspect of eating. Might be worth doing a few days low carb before starting. That way you can get into ketosis without getting hungry and then you would already be there once youre in it.

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have to say I feel much better healthwise and a lot less hungry when I'm on Exante than on normal food (once you're into ketosis). It feels really good. Just make sure you drink water regularly to keep yourself hydrated - you'll need to drink more fluid than you currently do, as you will get quite a lot of fluid through normal food at the moment. But once you're having enough water it feels brilliant.

Good luck with it, I hope the packs make it through the snow and that you can start after Christmas.
    Good luck xx

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ive been doing relatively healthy eating the past couple of weeks and will be back on Exante on Jan 2nd, to be perfectly honest, it cant come soon enough!

7. Stupid

Stupid I'm a greedy pig

Start Weight:
    8st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    help i can't stick to any as i am greedy
    you have done so well on exante. i hope you have a good christmas. i am sure you will do very well when you start back in january. and fair play for eating healthy at this time of the year[as you know i have no willpower]

good luck

8. Skinnyjeanswillfit

Skinnyjeanswillfit Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanx 4 the replies everyone. My packs have now arrived so I'm super excited!! Can't wait to get Xmas over & done with now so I can start!!! How sad am I!!!
    Have been Reading through some of the posts on here & am feeling really hopeful after seeing all ur amazing results & everyone seems really supportive & lovely which I think is going to make this easier in the tough times. Xx

9. teetiefunk

teetiefunk Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Ooohh ur not sad! I'm the same, starting on 29th dec and can't wait to start losing weight, I feel so crappy being this size, healthwise as well as imagewise. Good luck to us both x

10. boleyna

boleyna Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(26.34%)
    Diet:
    CC
    It is exciting, it is a huge challange but the idea of being slim again is exciting one and like you i can't wait to start.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.