Just want to say hello!

Hello all,

Found this site this morning, thought I would sign up.

So i'll start with a wee bit about my diet life! haha

I have always struggled to keep my weight down, over the years I have dieted on and off to loose the one extra stone I seemed to go up and down.
But last year I was put on Fluoxetine and I ended up gaining three stone in like 6 months!!! Off the tablets now and trying really hard to loose the weight. My depression seems to be in check since I invested in my exercise bike. Started on the 01/01/2013 with LC, then moved onto Intermittent fasting (eating between 12pm and 8pm), managed to keep that up but started eating all sorts again, didn't gain any weight, but wasn't loosing it either! So I have decided to give LC a go again until I am closer to my goal weight which is 10st7lb, although I will be happy with 11st! I have been LCing for nearly a week now and think I have dropped 4lbs this week. I am hoping to move to GL diet when I am closer to the goal as I don't think LC agrees with my skin!! Plus I miss potatos!! haha.

Anyway! Sorry for rambling on, just wanted to say hello and see if there was anyone out there similar, maybe even someone who is in same position with the anti-depressants/depression?

Lots of Love
Catherine

Welcome to the forum Catherine, and the best of luck with your journey ;)

Back