Just want to say Hi

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mollydog, 10 May 2010 Social URL.

1. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    That's it really, hi to everyone. :D

Two years ago, I lost 3 and a half stone. I've, in last 10 months, put 2 stone back on again so i've signed up again with my CDC before it gets out of hand.

I have only 2 pairs of jeans that fit me and a few tops. I was sorting through my wardrobe and i have 12 pairs of trousers and jeans of which some dont even look at me and some i can squeeze into but have no hope of fastening!

I cant afford to buy a whole new wardrobe and why would i when i like the stuff i've got. So here i am on the CD wagon. I'm going to have to SS for as long as possible then start to move up the plans.

I still have time to get the weight off before the summer really kicks in so that is my goal.

Hope to get to know you all, i found the support and friendship on here last time such a boost and i hope we can all help each other to the finishing post.

Best Wishes
    Mx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    hi and welcome.

this is my 2nd time ss (i'm not ss now though) and 3rd time if you count a stint on the 790 plan (in the older days).

i had to ready your post as we call our dog, no offence, molly dog! just interested me :D

good luck. it'll fly by!

4. Wabbitt

Wabbitt Laugh, love, live!

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi and welcome back Mollydog, I restarted 1st May so its second time round for me too. Good luck with your journey xx :)

5. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    welcome back mollydog I've been trying to restart for weeks, been doing 810-1000 ish but going back onto ss+

6. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Mollydog
    I too am back for the 2nd time. I am day 4 and so far so good although i am feeling very positive about the plan.
    Good luck
    xx

7. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Hi Mollydog, welcome back. I'm back again too after losing 36lbs last year and regaining most of them:( After several false starts I'm now back in the swing of it and am doing SS or SS+ when I need to eat something. Good luck:)

8. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    HI Mollydog,

this is the first time around for me. and losing weight is probably better than buying new clothes :D good luck girl.

9. Linz67

Linz67 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    2nd time for me too! i have never regained all the weight that i originally lost. If i get a stone heavier than i want to be i get it off before it becomes too cumbersome.

I have been doing ss plus. I have been on it 2 weeks and have now lost my first stone. another 7-14lbs to go depending on how i feel. Getting into clothes that I couldn;t wear 2 weeks ago gives me the motivation to carry on. Good luck to you, you know it works better than anything else.

10. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thank you so much ladies for your kind words. I'm so looking forward to an early night and getting up raring to go in the morning.
    I just do not want to go back to where i was.

11. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Morning, I've woken earlier than i hoped but i slept well. I'm not as focussed as i want to be but hopefully that is because of early start. My CDC is giving up soon so i've got to get in the zone.
    I can do this, I can do this, I can do this....!

12. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    HI there.
    Good Luck with your weight loss - you've done it once so I'm sure you can do it again!!

13. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :4635:Halfway down the first choc mint shake and its not too bad! This time tomorrow i should be feeling thinner. I've just been reading my blogs and feel a bit more positive. Not looking forward to feeling cold and tired but last time i did this my skin was looking great, i was sleeping well and my general being was in a good place......bring it on!

14. Linz67

Linz67 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I always come on here when i feel yuk, i draw inspiration from the stories and it takes your mind off food . Good luck

15. BIG BIRDY

BIG BIRDY Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Molly Dog, your story and stats are the same as mine. I started for the second time 5 days ago. Like you I cant afford to buy new clothes when there are some in my wardrobe with the tags still on. I lost 3.5st last time and thankfully didn't regain that last stone! I am getting divorced and most people lose weight...... not me, I walloped on 2.5st! :mad::mad: But hey ho, at least we can do something about it, and are doing so. Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.