1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Just want to say hi

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Toothfairy, 28 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Toothfairy

Toothfairy Full Member

Interested in doing cambridge diet
    Just want to say hi. I joined sw last night. I have done this before a good few years ago so thought i would give it another go. I am really excited, got all my books and made a list of shopping. I have been doing cd on and off for 1yr, i lost 4st and i have kept 3st of that off.
    So i have decided to do slimming world to lose that last 4 and half stone.
    Have been reading all your threads and they are really helpful. Here's to a good week ( today is green) actually most days will be green as i dont eat meat only fish.
    Will keep updating my weigh in's.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hello and welcome to the SW section of minis xxx
  4. littlejojo

littlejojo Member

hi I started last week, I have about 3 stone to loose to be in the mid region of the healthy BMI>
  5. Toothfairy

Toothfairy Full Member

Interested in doing cambridge diet
    Hi and thanks for the welcome, still going well.
    Little jojo we have similar weight to lose so good luck with your journeyx
  6. Treats

Treats Silver Member

Hi Toothfairy and all newbies....

Good luck on your new eating regimes :giggle:
  7. littlejojo

littlejojo Member

Toothfairy, what day do you weigh in, mine is Wednesday, and yesterday for my first weigh in, losts 4lb, very happy. I had gone out for a meal, which I couldnt really syn, or keep track of as it was Tapas, so guess that will show next week.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.