Just want to say thank you

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by LauraC, 31 August 2010 Social URL.

1. LauraC

LauraC Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi all,

I'm brand new on here (please excuse the complete lack of profile info), and the main reason I joined was to say a big thank you to you all for all the help you've unknowingly given over the last week or so!

I am on my second week of SW (-5lbs!) and every time I googled a syn value, recipe or top tips, this forum has been at the top of the list and has always delivered the info I was looking for. So thank you!

Laura :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katerpillar

Katerpillar Losin the baby weight :-)

Start Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Laura,

Firstly WELL DONE on your loss! :D :D

I haven't been a member on here very long but joined for the same reason as you - everytime I googled MiniMins always came up with the goods!! :D

Good luck with your Slimming World journey - we are all here to help! x

4. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome !!!! [​IMG]

This is the place to be. There is always someone who can help you with your SW questions, but, it is so much more than that. It is a place were solace is in abundance, encouragement is here by the bucketful, there is always a whole bunch of folks prepared to give you a kick up the bum if you ask for it. Most especially ,for me, it is a place full of friendship and compassion.

I wish you much happiness here, you get from life what you put in. Same applies here.

hugs xxxxx

5. LauraC

LauraC Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ah thanks so much both, really appreciate it!

I know exactly what you mean, I've been on other forums in the past and its amazing how 'close' you can feel to people who you sometimes never even meet. From what I have seen, everyone's posts always seem so friendly and helpful which is lovely.

Will look forward to being on here in the future!

6. nay

nay Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good innit :D Welcome and enjoooy!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.