Just want to say "Thanks"

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by k-nine, 19 December 2007 Social URL.

1. k-nine

k-nine Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Boots Diets online
    Hi all,
    I haven't been on here much over the last few weeks because I have been so busy. But I just wanted to say that when I started this diet 7 weeks ago, I didn't really think it would work. Nothing had worked before. Anyway, I am about a stone and a half down from then (chickenfeed, I know, to some of you) and I feel and look like a completely different person. No doubt if I had stuck to it rigidly, I would have already lost the 2 stone I want to lose but I'm quite happy cheating my way through this and still losing. This Christmas, I shall be happy to have my photo taken and that hasn't happened for many many years!

Anyway, I just want to say a big thank you to you all for all your help and support. I know I couldn't have done it without this website.

Happy Christmas to you too and I look forward to chatting to you in the New Year. No doubt I'll have put a few pounds on [​IMG] but, hey, I'll be back on the diet on January 2nd!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Well done K9. Have a wonderful Christmas, but don't overdo it lol.xxx
  4. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Well done, hope you have a fab christmas and new year
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.