Just wanted to introduce myself

dolly_daydream

Hi there, just wanted to say hello to everyone doing the Exante diet. I've ordered my pack so hopefully it will come soon, I'm just taking a high street branded shake at the minute as I wanted to start straight away.

I've lost about 4 so far just healthy eating and exercising but its slowed right down now and I felt I needed a change before I messed up!! So here I am!!

Would love to chat to others doing the diet and look forward to meeting you all!xx

Hello and welcome :) Good luck with your weight loss journey. This diet isn't for everyone but those who can stick to it (not me) have had really good results :) xxx

Hi Dolly, welcome and good luck, it is the best diet going and the help you get from this site will see you through the first few days :)

Forgot to add that there's a lot of info in the stickies, take a read through them, I'm sure you will find out something that will help you like the drinks list etc :) x

Thanks ladies, I'm so excited lol!! I'm pretty sure I'll be fine in the first week becoz I actually don't want to eat, so sick of calorie counting and portion control I'd rather go without, probably sounds mad!! This is a great site, so glad I found it!xx

Welcome!! I'm on day 5 and having fun! Totally love the fact I'm not making decisions about what I'm eating, it's so easy - shakes 3 x a day!! Total time saver as well!!

HI and welcome, I will have acheived 28 days without any cheating what so ever on Sunday and feel totally in the zone, I had one bad day where I felt lethargic and that was last Sunday. I will weigh in tomorrow (2 days early) as I am going on holiday for a few days. I intend to stick with it while on holiday - I think once you are in the zone then it is quite easy to do. That is why I have no intentions of stopping this until April and hopefully a couple of stones down by then.
Masses of luck, and keep with the boards as everyone is so helpful.
Julia

Hiya Hun and good luck you sound so ready for it go for it xxx

Good luck :) its my 3rd day on exante diet, im having a bar then a soup then a low card meal at night! Just joined gym too! :) Getting married in June this year so i cant afford to cheat! :)

Thanks everyone god I am excited and I am soo ready charlies mummy..100%. Everytime I diet I get stuck where I am, half way and then get so stressed I start gaining so this time I decided nope I'm gonna go about it a different way, as soon as that starts to happen I'll change tact. I've already lost 4 stone but that has been over a number of years with a few pregnancies in between and now its time to do it properly and get rid of the last 5 stone...wish me luck wooo hooo!!

Laura good luck, I'm sure u'll do great, I was very overweight for my wedding and theres not a day that I don't look back and hate it...I'm gonna have a skinny wedding once its all gone PMSL!!

Good luck to u too sammy, this place is great and looks like will b a fab support!!xxx

ps I'm a scales addict which is another thing I have to break but I've already lost 2lb in a day just takin the superdrug shake whilst I wait for me exante to come thro...prob just water retention but who cares lol xx

Just wanted to see if my ticker was working, someone will have to explain how i get it on every post without copy and pasting all the time...thanks.xx

Hey!! Good luck with Exante, I just love it now I am in the swing of it. Stick to it and youll have great rewards. x

Hi
I just ordered my packs today also. I decided last night that I don't want to be this lump anymore and want to be the size 12 I used to be. Ive done LL in the past so kind of know what's in store!
Good luck am sure we can all do this

Good for you kentChick, I've done LL too back when my eldest daughter was new born, so about 5 years ago. I know we can do it, if we want it enough and I don't think we'd be here if we didnt. Roll on the weight loss!!xx

Hiya... I'm on day 13 and in my first week lost 14lbs... It's fab if you are in 'the zone'!

To get your ticker on every page, add it to your signature (amendable via the 'user cp' (control panel) rather than pasting with each post.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Claire

Back