Just wanted to say hello!

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by bellarae, 11 April 2010 Social URL.

1. bellarae

bellarae New Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Hi Everyone.
    I joined Rosemary Conley and lost 5lbs in the first week. It is my second weigh in today, and although I have roughly stuck to the 1200cals I don't feel any different. Will be gutted if I have not lost anything this week.:sigh:
    This seems like a very supportive board and I hope you don't mind if I share the highs and lows of my weight loss journey here, from time to time?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bustybarmaid

bustybarmaid Full Member

Diet:
    going over to WW from Jan 2013!
    :welcome2: and well done for finding us!
    well done for your weight loss so far,and fingers crossed for your weigh in later on, i am sure it will be fine!;)
    If you want to you can post your daily food diarys here, lots of help and support available if required!
    Best of luck
    Fankie xx

4. Linzois

Linzois Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi, and welcome!

You're i the right place for help and support!

Good luck and hope you get another gr8 loss this week

Linz
    x

5. Gemmie

Gemmie Member

Hi!

Well done for loosing 5lbs! I am in my first week at the mo and got my first weigh in tom night-im soooo scared! Really hoping i've lost a bit as been very strict and have felt soooo hungry! Good luck today :)
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.