Just wanted to say hello!

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by bellarae, 11 April 2010 Social URL.

1. bellarae

bellarae New Member

Start Weight:
    Rosemary Conley
    Hi Everyone.
    I joined Rosemary Conley and lost 5lbs in the first week. It is my second weigh in today, and although I have roughly stuck to the 1200cals I don't feel any different. Will be gutted if I have not lost anything this week.:sigh:
    This seems like a very supportive board and I hope you don't mind if I share the highs and lows of my weight loss journey here, from time to time?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bustybarmaid

bustybarmaid Full Member

going over to WW from Jan 2013!
    :welcome2: and well done for finding us!
    well done for your weight loss so far,and fingers crossed for your weigh in later on, i am sure it will be fine!;)
    If you want to you can post your daily food diarys here, lots of help and support available if required!
    Best of luck
    Fankie xx
  4. Linzois

Linzois Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi, and welcome!

You're i the right place for help and support!

Good luck and hope you get another gr8 loss this week

5. Gemmie

Gemmie Member

Well done for loosing 5lbs! I am in my first week at the mo and got my first weigh in tom night-im soooo scared! Really hoping i've lost a bit as been very strict and have felt soooo hungry! Good luck today :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.