Just wanted to say hi (New to diet chef)

Catherine_UK

Hi,

My names Catherine. I'm starting my Diet Chef today. I've been lurking for a while but decided it was about time I made myself known.

I've been a member of minimins for ages now, so far I've been on calorie counting, slimming world, weight watchers and Atkins. All great diets in their own way but unfortuently too much thinking and planning which is my downfall. As soon as I think about food I want to eat and my body dosen't have a stop eating switch.

I do feel myself fortunate. I have lost over 2 stone doing the other diets and only have a stone left to loose to get to my perfect weight of 9st. But it is this last stone I have been trying to loose for 4 years now. I'm getting married next year so am now more determined than ever.

I haven't joined for a while as am worried just because I only have a little to loose I won't get the support that every one else gets. I'm hoping that's not gonna be the case.

I've just spent the last 3 hours reading over all your posts and you all seem like a really friendly bunch and am very much looking forward to getting involved.

Catherine

Welcome Catherine, of course you will get support, I am old but there seems to be all ages - and sizes here. ;) I wish you every success on your journey.

Congratulations on the loss so far... 'm sure the support will be here.... after all, we all hope we'll be only 1 stone away from target someday, and maybe will want & need the support as much as ever at that point.

Your input could also be very valuable. Many of us are at the start of a fairly long road, it's always nice to come across someone who proves it is actually worth the effort.

Back