just wanted to say hi...

lastdiet4me

Silver Member
hi everyone as you can see from my signature i lost a couple of lbs with WW but then went onto exante and have in total lost 3 stone, but i really cannot stomach the exante bars anymore and also the vanilla and chocolate shake makes me gag..lol so i received a few samples of the slim and save and i really like the variety and the taste of these so will be carrying on with this for the rest of my weight loss journey so thought i would come and say hello, i started this morning but will carry on weighing myself on a friday mornings, when i recieved my parcel this morning i got 2 free products, they look like wafers but one is pizza flavour and the other chocolate, has anyone had these before? and what are they like? im looking forward to trying the chocolate one but not so sure about the pizza one..lol good luck to everyone this week and hope to speak to you all soon xxxxx

Hi lastdiet :)

I got a free strawberry wafer sample today too - not tried it yet though. Let us know how the pizza and chocolate are. Good luck with S&S! I'm on week one and the variety definitely helps x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi ya, well i tried a little of the pizza wafer and it tasted a bit like a tuc biscuit i was really suprised to be honest it wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be, i wrapped it up and will have that tomorrow if i fancy something savoury, i did eat all the chocolate one though and omg it was delic lol bit too nice really! im not even sure if they are an actual meal or a treat? ill read up on the wafers thanks for posting xxx

Back