Just wanting to say hello :)

Hi I'm new here and would just like to say hello and hopefully connect with others who are on the same journey as I am.

I started slimming world on Wednesday just gone and weighed 12 stone 10 1/2 pounds. I need to get to 10 stone 1 pound for my ideal weight and am feeling really focused this time round.

I have done really well for 3 days but know it is a struggle and just want help and advice from everyone who is willing to help :)

Hello! Our current and target weights are not that dissimilar so I'd be very happy to buddy up!

I'm just over a week in now (on the online plan - no classes), and lost 2.3 kg in week one. That's given me huge motivation to keep going, as I know I can do this.

It's great to hear that you're feeling focused - that's the absolute key. Lots of positive thoughts and keep in mind the end result which will definitely be worth all the effort!

Are your using the online tools to check syn values and record everything you eat and drink? I can imagine that some people find that a bit of a hassle, but personally it works for me and it's lovely to see all those free foods add up at the end of each day.

Very best of luck and if you'd like some moral support along the way please stay in touch!

Last edited:
Hi and welcome! Everyone's lovely and supportive here and always willing to help you stay on track :) Give us a shout if you need anything.

Hi I'm doing SW at home too, it's great when you feel like you're really focused and can do it this time, I feel that too :) good luck

Back