just watched my...

tubbylove

first food advert!!! I thought 'on no here we go!' but it was actually fine :) and its 10am and im not even feeling hungry! feeling really positive today. I hope every one has a good day :D xxx

Glad your having a good day :) I havnt got as many hunger pains today but I havnt had a shake yet. Ooops. I just keep puttin it off so I'm going to force myself to have one in a minutes I have been mad busy all morning and just had a photo shoot so new the energy now. Lol x

Glad your feeling good hun :) also feeling positive today

You get used to the food adverts, I was sat watching come dine with me the other night and my flatmate was like how is this not bothering you? haha it hasnt really got to me that much which is good! Being on this diet has made me realise how much everything revolves around food though!

I keep putting my morning one off so I have less gap between my other two!! Hope ur photo shoot goes well :) xx

Natwaaa said:
Glad your feeling good hun :) also feeling positive today

You get used to the food adverts, I was sat watching come dine with me the other night and my flatmate was like how is this not bothering you? haha it hasnt really got to me that much which is good! Being on this diet has made me realise how much everything revolves around food though!

Hmmm well I don't think I've got to that stage yet ;) glad ur having a good day xx

Back