• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just weighed my son!!

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
Puts it into perspective doesn't it !

Nics used to have a pound of human fat sig & it was mad to look at & think how much you've lost.

A bloke I work with & who's a keen fisherman googled a pic of a fish that weighed the same as I've lost.... it was mahoooosive !

LisaLisa

Silver Member
ooo oooo i wanna see a 27lb fish - call me weird and i will slap ya :D

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
My youngest weighs 5 stone 7lb (she is a tall 10 year old) and I'm 6lb off losing her! Freaky!!!!

x

kazza55

S: 16st0lb C: 16st0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Im pleased im not the only one!! I work for an onion farmer and i made him weigh out 13lbs of onions so that i could see how much ive lost. I then put them in a bag and carried them around for a few minutes and even with that small amount i realised why i used to feel so tired all the time.

Cathy

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I need to lose 8 stone (to be 9st 10) and Lorraine at work weighs 8 stone, so I say I'm carrying her about on my back, no wonder I was tired!!:D
This weeks loss makes 1 st 7.5 off, so well on the way :)

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
Im pleased im not the only one!! I work for an onion farmer and i made him weigh out 13lbs of onions so that i could see how much ive lost. I then put them in a bag and carried them around for a few minutes and even with that small amount i realised why i used to feel so tired all the time.
When I younger & fitter I was in the TA & on course to go Sandhurst & join the army full time proper... I used to regulary tab up & down the Brecons with a 55 lb bergen on my back... & it was bloody heavy even back then !!

i cant stop looking at him now and thinking about how i have probably lost his head and shoulders so far! Makes you think though the amount of sh***e we had to eat to put on all this excess weight. This is def a big turning point for me! xx

Mr G Constantly tells me how many 5lb bags of potatos I have lost or how many sacks ..you can tell hes a farmer ... but it puts it into perspective. I have decided rather randomly when I get to target I am having my picture took all arty surrounded by piles of potatos and its going on the fridge to remind me not to stray into the unhealthy side again