just wondering about saggy skin

lilly05

i have around 5st to lose and was worried about my stomach area my weight seems to go streight to my tummy and its really big ,people seem to always offer me a seat when i catch the bus but i was thinking wen i lose the weight will be stomach be saggy?

Hi

I lost 5 stone & while my skin wasn't great at the end of it, it definitely did start to improve (but then I put a bit back on, so it's hard to judge where it would have gone). Also, it wasn't horrific, or anything, just, not as good as I might have liked. It is a risk, but, I'd say a worthwhile one! & it takes eighteen months to properly settle back to where it will be. Tbh, I have loads of stretch marks, so, I don't think my skin is particularly fond of stretching anyway, haha. I think a lot of it is to do with your genes.

Hannah

how long did it take you to lose your 5st?

Hey Lilly,

I have 4.12 to lose so just under five, i am only 1 and a half stones in and while my skin isnt saggy it feels like jelly.

I bought a vibro plate on the back of all the good comments in here and other places. This is for toning and it only takes 10 mins a day, you dont even have to do it every day, 3 times a week does it.

so yesterday was day one and I will let you all know how I get on next week and of course after two weeks.

Whats a vibro plate and how much are they to buy/and where from

I have lost 3 stone and have another 4 ish to lose and im really not bothered about loose skin anymore. I've had 2 kids so im covered in stretch marks aswell. Its only gonna be me and my OH that see it so im not too bothered.

Once ive lost all my weight im gonna get some of those shapwear thingies.:D:D

Back