Just wondering

Sinead89

Hi all how is your day been? I'm due for my 3rd weigh in tomorrow. Excited. I was just wondering with St Paddys coming up soon and il be drinking that weekend do I need to do the refeed before this? Don't want to stop tfr as doing so well but don't think il get out of that weekend. :-(

As you are not meant to drink on tfr and on your refeed week, I would suggest doing a refeed the week before paddy's day and then maybe start your tfr again after paddys day.

In my medical opinion ;)

Get pissed and get back on the band wagon day after?

Some people have drunk on LT and been ok... BUT it can actually be dangerous when you're in ketosis.

Personally I've avoided alcohol - I intend to have some next tuesday which will be day #10 of refeed/normal eating but I'm not touching a drop before then.

There's a thread somewhere on here about alcohol and ketosis.

Don't know what to do lol. Il leave it closer to time and see. Thanks for your help :)

I drank the last time i did lipotrim. I didnt know about this forum. My advice is dont do it! I have never been so ill in my life, i ended up out cold on the road on my way home from the pub. I only had 3 drinks. Knowing what i know now, i would never do it again. Its your choice though.

Back