Justforme 2016

karen44

Afternoon diary land it has been many many months maybe a year or so ago, but I have not given up my stats are nowhere near fabulous but they are less than when I left here. I started at 27st 7lb what seems forever ago at WW then got bored and joined SW at 24st and messed around forever but finally worked my way down the stones to just under 20st and all the way back up to 22st I rejoined SW and got to 20st 10lb where I am at now soooo onwards and downwards.. And I can't blooming wait today has been another good day day 3 on plan since I weighed in on Sat am..

Here we go again :)

Afternoon diary land it has been many many months maybe a year or so ago, but I have not given up my stats are nowhere near fabulous but they are less than when I left here. I started at 27st 7lb what seems forever ago at WW then got bored and joined SW at 24st and messed around forever but finally worked my way down the stones to just under 20st and all the way back up to 22st I rejoined SW and got to 20st 10lb where I am at now soooo onwards and downwards.. And I can't blooming wait today has been another good day day 3 on plan since I weighed in on Sat am..

Here we go again :)

Can I say first of all, well done so far xx do u do Sw from home or at a class x

Morning diary, its been a while. Thank you everyone for all your kind words I have done everything I do every January start the January diet, declutter, overtime, debt-busting all at full pelt and have collapsed in a heap slowed down and caught my breath .. And decided one forum and facebook is ample to try and keep up with, so back to minis where I can concentrate on my main goal of losing these pounds.. To catch up a bit week before last I lost 2.5lb, last week I lost 3.5lb but this week I have been all over the shop I have the lurg, there has been a death in the family over the weekend but I mainly am suffering with Igotawaywithitlastweek-itus and feel lousy as have drank zero water and eaten cr@p all week, so I will face the scales tomorrow and start again Thursday morning..

Decluttering is going well, finished decorating living room and rejigged furniture in a few rooms so my sons bedroom is now looking fab too, but still have plenty to keep me going housewise.. But I am pledging to make time daily at least to log here as this is a haven away from distractions and full of fab like minded people on the same route as me...

26/01/16- 20st 4lb.

Evening Diary, today has been a good on plan day but a seriously bad PMT pains day ouch isn't the word, by 9.00 am I had text hubby in work telling him I need coffee chocolate, pain relief and sausage in batter chips and curry sauce lol Luckily we don't even have a vendor in work so mugshot fruit and squash it was:D..

Brek- Watermelon, 2 boiled eggs and Heb bread.
Lunch- Mugshot,apple and an alpen light 3.
Tea- 1/2 a pasta n sauce, slice of ham and a steam bag of speedy veg.
snax- Ibuprofen by the bucket load, another alpen light 3 and a new rolypoly pud hifi 3 o and a banana, 3 maltesers 1
I also had a few slices of chicken breast in group and a freddo 5 whilst setting up with consultant 18ish syns in total not perfect but considering I have had worse TOM for 18 months I survived and that's ok with me.

A Wednesday is supposed to be my weigh day but I am bloated and feel as if I have gained so will weigh in Saturday morning this week yes it's cheating but I really want to avoid a gain in my book if at all possible so I intend drinking like a fish for next 2 days and being mindful with my syns and carbs..

Getting later by the day, at last 3 days off :) todays been a better day less crampy and drank plenty whether their linked I don't know but I will take it that's for sure.

Brek- 2 wholemeal bread 1.5 tbsp PB2 1.5 syns and a banana was lovely and so filling.
Lunch- a left over dinner from the freezer from Sunday was gorgeous quite small but enough, 1 yorkshire 2 and gravy 2 1 slice of beef 3.
Tea- Oxo roasties and a hifi bar 3.
Today turned into a green day milk has been used in coffees and also had an apple in work.
Syns are heavy today as couldn't stop at 1 packet of crisps so 21/20 syns but heh ho.

Pay day tomorrow so going to do a good shop but want to mealplan first as sick of throwing food away and there is plenty here to make do until weekend x

Evening diary, today's been a fab day, sun's shone rain stayed away, my son had a lovely time in a friends party and I had a few hours wandering round Cardiff bought everything I wanted walked for 3 hours and had a nice quiet evening in Tescos been and fridge and fruit bowl full of lots of speed and free foods, so no excuses from now til Weigh in on Wednesday. I text my consultant telling her I was struggling playing catch up but heh that's what u get when rejoin a million times my card says I'm up half a pound but in reality I'm down 101lb just got to remember that.
Brek- Toast, pb2 2 and a banana and strawberries.
Lunch- green beans, swede,carrots,pots,cabbage,Yorkshire 4 gravy 1 lean pork.
Tea- as above but 1 Yorkshire. 3 syns.
Meringue-3 yoghurt and strawberries. And a hifi earlier 3. 16 syns.

Got a pottering round house day tomorrow hubby is working so will catch up on housy bits and make some soup for lunches tomato I think mm.

Today has been a nice day, decluttered loads and loving the effects of less clutter and junk clogging the drawers up. My bedroom is next now kitchen and lounge is de-junked and I can't wait.
Brek- Mullerlight, blueberries and strawberries.
Lunch- 2 w/m bread 1 syn mayo and a mass of salad and carrot sticks with 1 lean slice of ham. onion rings 4.
Dinner- Chicken, roasties, mash, carrots peas parsnip cauli and gravy 2.
syns- popcorn 5, hifi 3, jelly sweets 10.
Over synwise but not to bad a day. Had a nice soak in the bath with a lush butterbear mmm alas the weekend is over, got to pull back some syns and drink plenty next few days hoping for any kind of loss or a maintain as last week wasn't the best...

Morning diary, up and at them it's a new month and had a sneaky weigh I have 2lbs to get under that sneaky 20st mood breaker !! I can do this so spinach and eggs scrambled heating up as we speak, left over veg for dinner AGAIN think i'l make this my last roast for this week or I will go off them for sure and fruit for snacking in work with plenty of fluids x

Morning diary, had a fab day yesterday and a mostly good week, was rewarded with a 3lb loss in group last night, going to have a good haircut tonight thank goodness its been yonks as trying to grow it.

Brek- Spinach, 2 eggs scrambled a satsuma and a coffee.
Lunch- Left over roast dinner. and an orange.
Tea- Left over chicken stirfry .
snax- to be added.

Snacks today have been a skinny machiato 2.5, kitkat 5.5, few grapes and going to have a meringue and yoghurt in a bit.

Hea-Milk, Heb 2 hifis with cuppas and drank 2 litres of water with extra pop coffees etc..

Has been a fab day I will get under that 20st marker this week !!

Back