• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

K wk1 weigh in

S: 18st12lb C: 18st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
So happy first weigh in and I have lost 8lbs. Have found this diet easy so far. Congrats to all on the 8 week challange you are all doing fantastic. Still finding drinking water +++ a bit difficult but enjoying the shakes and the berry bars. Still to try the soups. Lets hope wk 2 goes well.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
S: 11st0lb C: 10st10lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 0st4lb(2.6%)
So happy first weigh in and I have lost 8lbs. Have found this diet easy so far. Congrats to all on the 8 week challange you are all doing fantastic. Still finding drinking water +++ a bit difficult but enjoying the shakes and the berry bars. Still to try the soups. Lets hope wk 2 goes well.
Big well done to you - what a great week 1 weight loss! :) That'll set you up nicely for week 2 and I'm sure you'll do well! x

Big well done to you - what a great week 1 weight loss! :) That'll set you up nicely for week 2 and I'm sure you'll do well! x
Thanks Alison. I think logging into this web site is a big help.

A big thank-you to everyone for posting their congrats. on my weight loss it really makes you feel that everybody is willing you to do well. I'm sure we will all succeed this time and be slim for summer.:

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st1lb(11.42%)
Well done Kathleen!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Weekly Weigh In 8
Celebrity Slim 13
Weight Watchers 15
All About W8 11
Low Carb Diets 9