Kaeli's weight loss diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by beautiful_at_the_ballet, 31 May 2007 Social URL.

1. beautiful_at_the_ballet

beautiful_at_the_ballet Member

I figure to lose weight, I should have a diary. I will post every few days my accomplishments and weigh in.
    Today: I felt grumpy and moody from lack of sleep (go figure). I had a piece of wheat toast with light butter for breakfast and for lunch I had a cup of soup thingy from lipton (chicken). I have been "dieting" for the past week, but I wasn't doing so well. I still dropped 4 pounds, but I want to do it right, so I can look great for my senior year in high school and feel healthy and happy:D
    ~Kaeli~

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi Kaeli

Having a diary is the best thing I've ever done, for weightloss or not. I love looking back at it for motivation. Look forward to hearing how you do! Please keep posting.

Good luck xxxx

4. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    diarys are definetly amust when dieting
    for one you can let all your emotions out and also its something to look back on and see just how far you have come

keep posting
    kaz

5. beautiful_at_the_ballet

beautiful_at_the_ballet Member

Awe, thanks for the support. Today was a reality store thingy that my dad helps with and it was way fun, but they had way bad foods there, so I didn't eat so well today AT ALL! I had a very small sub sandwich with just the bread, haha, and half a snack pack of chips and a small cookie, plus TONS of water. For dinner we were having pizza so I took a small piece. I know today wasn't so good, but its just a bump in the road. I'm just getting used to it, and I didn't go to crazy as far as portions go, because I wasn't deprieving myself...So I dunno, I feel pretty good. Tomorrow will be better. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.