kara chocolate coconut milk

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
Hi was just wondering if by any random chance chocolate Kara coconut milk is a HEA? I don't have online access or go to group so just incase I missed any info as it's new.

I love the normal Kara milk and also love chocolate Oatly milk which counts as a HEA, this has same amount of calcium and not much difference in calories either so I really hope SW decide to make it a HEA! Pretty please ;) as it's much easier for me to get a hold of than the oatly version. And the world needs more HEA chocolate milk :flirt2:

icklerockchick said:
Hi was just wondering if by any random chance chocolate Kara coconut milk is a HEA? I don't have online access or go to group so just incase I missed any info as it's new.

I love the normal Kara milk and also love chocolate Oatly milk which counts as a HEA, this has same amount of calcium and not much difference in calories either so I really hope SW decide to make it a HEA! Pretty please ;) as it's much easier for me to get a hold of than the oatly version. And the world needs more HEA chocolate milk :flirt2:

If the chocolate oatly does then I guess the choc Kara might be. I'll have a look after for you if I can x

Welshtigger said:
If the chocolate oatly does then I guess the choc Kara might be. I'll have a look after for you if I can x

Have just checked on lifeline online and it doesn't list the choc Kara, only 400ml of original x

It's now 450ml of the Kara coconut milk :)

Thanks anyway, it's just new so I'll live in hope that it might be a HEA at some point ;-) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just it that info from lifeline online :( :confused:

The website hasn't been fully updated yet following the changes at the start of the year (shocking I know!). The most up to date HE lists are in the 2012 Free Branded Foods book and it gives Kara as 450mls now. if I was being a bit cynical I might think it was a ploy by SW to get more money out of us by making us buy the book!

Where can I buy the original Kara coconut milk please? Could it be used in a Korma?

Sibella1959 said:
Where can I buy the original Kara coconut milk please? Could it be used in a Korma?

I've found it in asda and tesco, with the longlife milks. I guess you could use it in a Korma, how ever it would be runny and isn't overly coconutty-you'd be better using a coconut muller light if you can eat them

Last edited:
They have it in Tesco and Waitrose for sure. Its stored in the UHT aisle, not the fresh milk aisle.

ermintrude said:
They have it in Tesco and Waitrose for sure. Its stored in the UHT aisle, not the fresh milk aisle.

We seem to have a knack of this at the moment lol!!!! ;) great minds and all that!!

We seem to have a knack of this at the moment lol!!!! ;) great minds and all that!!

Ooh sorry I only added it cos I saw it in Waitrose as well :eek:

Thanks for the info.
Going to try the Muller too now that I've found some!

Back