Karenlou's diary - Hello, I'm home!

Karenlou

Gold Member
Hello all

Here I am, following my first week's weigh-in and I have lost 5lbs :D

Watch this space...

Karen x

Well done! 5lbs is amazing. xxxxx

Well done Karen, us newbies need to stick together , my second week this week.

Last edited:
well done karen thats brill say u are delighted!!!
keep the good work up!! are u on points? or core?

OOooooo well done hun!!!! That's a great first loss!!! 5lbs...wow, it took me AGES to lose 5lbs! x Pat yourself on the back KL x

Well done that is a brilliant start :party0011:

Thank you, I'm well chuffed. The last time I lost this much weight on a week I had food poisoning lol.

Hi Alexin, hope your second week goes ok.

Catz, I'm doing points. I thought about trying core but I tend not to eat three meals a day, I like to be able to eat little and often so points seems to be working very well for me.

Here's to week two. I'm going to buy some clothes or have a pedicure and facial when I've lost a stone :)

Thank you karenlou, my second weigh in on sat morning cant wait to see how much ive lost...

Well done girl - it's a great feeling aint it. x

Thanks all.

I'm a hap, hap, happy girl today as I have had an interview for a job and I have got it! My first permanent job since I got made redundant last June - what a relief! Gonna buy a car with my first pay - I need to travel with my new job and my old banger is falling apart!!

Been out to celebrate and had LOTS of red wine! 40 points today (oops!) but if I can stick to 19 points a day for the rest of the week I can rein that back in - got to have the bod to go with my new work wardrobe :)

Edit - please note, I did not spend 40 points on wine alone. There was pizza and ice cream involved as well :)

well done on your weight loss Karen.also good luck with your new job its a exciting time for you at the moment.

awh congrats with the job, id say you are so thrilled!!! (the 40 points prove that) ha :) write them off and keep up with the tracking and ul be grand xx

Back