Karenlou's JUDDD diary

Karenlou

Gold Member
Hi there

Thought I'd join Jo in posting my diary up on here.

I've been JUDDDing for nearly 3 weeks and have lost 12lbs so far (next weigh in is on Saturday).

Having a very hungry down day today - was at work all day so easy to stick with it as I was busy but now my DH has gone out for the evening and I'm bored and tempted by the contents of the fridge.

I'm off for a soak in the bath to while away some time and keep me away from the food :rolleyes:

Hi, keeping a diary on here really helps me keep on track, hope it helps you too, I look forard to reading it, oh and stay away from that fridge :p ;)

Had a lovely up day yesterday but no time to post! Didn't go mad apart from 2 Wispa Gold bars - oh I do love them.

Having an intermediate day today as I want next Thursday to be an up day as I'm going to London to see my son and we'll be eating out (and drinking lots of wine ha ha).

So today I'm having cereal for brunch (had a lie in so too late for brekkie) and a mushroom lasagne with new potatoes and green beans for tea.

Thats the beuty with this diet, you can change it up to suit your life not trying to fit life in around a diet;)
Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow:)

Thanks Jo. Another 2lbs off this week making one stone so far :)

Down day today and looking forward to my tomato soup for tea - yum x

It's 9.30pm and my tomato soup is a distant memory. I'm sooo hungry but determined not to give in. I think I'm going to go to bed and read or something to take my mind off it.

Well done you,
I probably won't post much over the next few days as my Father passed away yesterday :( but I promise I will be back, I know you could do with the company on this board ;)

Thanks for taking the time to post Jo, especially at this difficult time.

I'll look forward to hearing from you soon. Thinking of you x

DD today and I am HUNGRY!!! Drinking lots of tea and looking forward to my vegetable soup later.

I'm so pleased with how this diet is going and looking forward to my up day tomorrow - going to have McDonalds for lunch :)

Enjoyed my up day no end yesterday but probably went a bit mad. I'm actually starting to look forward to down days - nice and simple. Tea throughout the day and carrot and coriander soup this evening.

Had a bag of crisps too but not too bad - only carrot and coriander soup and a small roll for tea so within my cals.

Off for a soak in the bath and an early night!

Hi folks. Sorry haven't been posting on here for the last few days - busy busy busy!

Excellent dd yesterday - for the first time didn't feel hungry in the evening.

Making up for it today though - v hungry :) Romantic Valentine's meal planned for tonight with wine and chocolate - yay!

Not having the best DD today :(

Very hungry and feeling a bit sick. Weigh-in tomorrow - hoping for a loss after sts last week.

Good luck for the weigh in. Evenings are my worst time on dd- between 8-10pm I really struggle but tea, a square of dark chocolate and sugar free sweets helps alot.

Wow Karenlou - you have done fantastically well - GO GIRL!

Sugar free sweets are a great idea - I'll nick that one thanks andi!

Stayed the same again this week :( but determined to stick to this diet as I know from past experience that it works for me.

Yes that is hard to weather but we've all been there and know that a loss has got to follow. Keep the faith!

Thanks. I'm hanging on in there and have ordered some sugar free sweets from the Low Carb Megastore to help me on down days.

Good up day yesterday - didn't go mad for once and am looking forward to my soup at tea time x

Back