Karens countdown.

karen44

Well I had no idea minis was back up and running so I'm jumping back on board in time for new year I gained 6.5lb over Christmas weighed in boxing day bought a 6 week countdown and I'm ready to go ... Aiming for a loss a week not a stone a week for a change. Time for a mooch around iv missed everyone's goings ons.

Hi and good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Hi karen welcome back i have started s.w. i bought a 12 week one

Morning diaryland,:nananana: thanks for all your messages I totally forgot I had started a diary over here in the lovely WEMITTS.

January has gone ok so far I lost 2.5lb the first week after the xmas gain of 6.5lb, second week was 3.5lb off and I never weighed last week as I had had an awful PMT week and felt like I had eaten the world but am back on plan again and hoping to finally get back under the 20 stone mark in Feb, I am 20st 4lb at the mo but have joined so many times my card still states I am plus half a pound which is totally demoralising and I am struggling to push through it but no one can do that for me but me. I have to remember I am unofficially 101lb down but 122lb to go so very nearly half way there :thankyouthankyou:

According to instagram February is the new January :D..

Hi karen welcome back i have started s.w. i bought a 12 week one

Hiya Chezz how is it going with you??
Hi Karen, I started back yesterday as well, hope you get your wish of a loss every week.

Thankyou 2 have been losses the 3rd I chickened out lol.

Hi and good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Thankyou Laura xx

Hi Karen - well done on getting back in focus - what plan are you following?

I am back on slimming world it's where I always come home to after every other hair brained weightloss group/fad I try so I am hoping to stay here this time x

Back