Dinner - Chicken, wedges, baked beans

Drinks - tea/coffee with semi skimmed milk, diet coke, water

Comments would be helpfull

Tuesday
B'fast - Bran flakes, banan, skimmed milk, ww yogurt
Lunch - mixed salad, boiled egg, mango, melon and clementine
Dinner - jersey royal potatoes, mixed vegetables, quorn peppered grills, gravy

Drinks water, tea/coffee with skimmed milk

Well as you can see I've not been on here for a while but really need to get my head back into this .

Today I am starting again and hopefully will be able to get the results that I want. Yes I know it is only me that can do it and I have full control over what goes into my mouth.

Does anyone know if I can still take Xenical and follow the Slimming World food plan??

I would appreciate some advice please. Thank you

I'm on Xenical and am not following any particular diet other than watching the fat content of everything, my new hobby is food label reading ;) and watching my calories and amount I eat. One tip I would give you is that Xenical doesn't care whether it's good or bad fat so take note of the total fat in something not just the saturated ones.

Wednesday
Visiting an old friend of mine and was taken out for lunch to an italian resturant. Was very careful and only had a very small amount but I think I was probably over on fat.

Was hoping for a better day today Thursday but being taken out again, Indian food on this menu tonight.

If I have Chicken Tikka and salad would I be okay?

Or has anyone else got any ideas what I could have, I don't really like Indian food I prefer Chinese!"

Back