Karens Weekly Weigh In

Karen

Serial Foodie!
RIGHT! Now that Im at slimming world, I am starting a weekly weigh in here :) I couldnt get to class last week so my loss for the last 2 weeks is......

6.5lb :D :D yay!!!

Thats good Karen , will also save you some money , and as i say you get more help here . I am starting today doing the juicing diet i can't keep messing about got to do it . Came off CD and putting on weight . SW is good karen

Thats good Karen , will also save you some money , and as i say you get more help here . I am starting today doing the juicing diet i can't keep messing about got to do it . Came off CD and putting on weight . SW is good karen

Thank you lisa! xx

Hi MsJMC :) was wondering what the juicing diet is? not heard of that one.

Hi Karen , well Katie price did one , and lost 2 stone in 6 weeks . I did post a thread on that saying , how Jordan, Katie price lost 2 stone in 6 weeks , that was a few days ago , also i've just been looking at doing some other juicing ideas , also today i think i'll go buy a juicer , just a cheap one , i was looking at the juicemaster hes got lots of ideas , but Katie price did do a meal of fish or chicken and veg also , have a look up on juicing diets and see what you think , says 7lb in 7 days , i just think i have never tried it before but wanted to have ago . Got to start doing something so thought lets give it a go . How are you finding slimming world Karen , how much is it now a week ?

ooo that diet sounds good! i think its good to try all kinda diets as each works different for individuals and its nice to get some variety while losing weight. I must say I am really enjoying slimming world. I had forgotten how easy it is to be honest. its £4.50 a week and if u get a good consultant, thats even better. Mines really nice. will definately google juicing though as Im sure it could be incorperated into SW as well. will keep an eye out for how u get on :D xxx

Well done Karen - that's brilliant! By the way, never, ever change your avatar. makes me smile EVERY time I see it!!

Love

LOL...thanks Barb. Natayou was using it as her wallpaper at one point. My constant reminder to not drink doubles :D

Hi Karen , 4:50 a week , well get your Jar out stick it in there and when you finish you can have a good spend up , make sure the jar you can't undo it easy cos when you get short you dip in , so that the end of it you may only end up with enough money for a bra lol . Yes i really need to be slim soon !!!! got to push myself

LOL...hubby is treating me to £50 high street vouchers for every stone i lose, plus as birthday/xmas/anniversary gifts so hopefully i can have a huge spend up...eventually lol. you dont have too far to go so it wont be long til ur hitting the shops :D

Wow - that's excellent.....proud of you - I believe in you honey!

Sleeping Princess

Sleeping princess , i love that pic on your sig , where did you get that from .

Sleeping princess , i love that pic on your sig , where did you get that from .

Hi sweetie,

Which pic on my signature do you like honey?

I have myspace, these pics are from there...if you like these, I have a lovely site there full of pretty pics!

To answer your question, photobucket sweetie!

:hug99:
xo

they r lovely pics. hope u r doing well xxx

Hi Karen , how are you getting on at slimming world , as with me i've been good today but not good the other days , arrrrr . at least i think i'm on the right track cos today i've been good . When is weigh in Karen , Btw Sleeping P , the Big pic in your Sig i like . OK so i'll go have a look on photobucket , see whats there , thank you !

Your most welcome, lovely MsJMC - I'm here for you!

Karen, hope you are well honey!

I believe in you both!

xo

Back