Karens WW Diary

Hi guys! thanks for the comments xxx
I have my hubby weighing me as i definitely need that accountability too. he is in full swing of losing weigh too so he is being quite vigilant. he has lost around 10lbs and wants to lose another 14lbs. he is pretty good though as he goes to the gym most days and runs almost daily for about 5k.

my personal trainer cancelled on me last week so i havent seen him yet but we have re-boooked for monday. P has been talking to him and they are conspiring against me, working out ways to flog me between them!! P took me walking yesterday. I walked up 4 TORS!!! Im absolutely exhausted today. Im going to go swimming later though as I would like to try to do some sort of exercise daily for a couple of weeks and see how that pans out on the scales. if P is going to take me for 6 hour hikes like yesterday i need to be getting fit in the gym as well. i spent the whole time *****ing and swearing at him. i dont know how he puts up with it really. I tell him its a language enhancer but he doesnt believe me :rolleyes:

I dont work any shifts until next weekend so i am going to enjoy a week off with the kids :family2: My eldest is going to Ireland (Co Cork) with my dad on Monday so i only have the younger two but i think we'll find lots of trouble to get into.

Today i have had porridge for brekky. lunch will be a sandwich and fruit and tonight i am making chicken fajitas with oodles of salad and veggies :D I have started to track on paper now as i am away from the laptop so much more. when i am on shift i wont be able to log in at all and most of my shifts will be 48hrs long so i need to be in the habit of writing things nearby rather than on here. i'll be around this week though :D

I hope you guys are having a good weekend. im going to rest my poor feet! xxxx

Brekky: 30g Porridge (3)
Lunch: Prawn Sandwich (7) half kitkat (3) Satsuma (0)
Dinner: Fajita (?) Salad (0)
Snacks: McCoys Crisps (5)

Total: 18/34

Yay, it's good to see you Karen :)

I hope your session with the personal trainer goes well - sounds as if P really means business too! Writing down your food etc sounds sensible, it's good to have a plan in place for the days when you can't get online - sure to help you stay on track. Enjoy your week with the children, fingers crossed the weather will be kind. Michaela x

heya guys xxx

Well... the PT session was a killer! i did all the cardio machines and some of the weight machines. it was quite good! We worked out for an hour and made out a plan for me to follow on my own this week. I am seeing the PT (i'll call him 'C') next week for a boxing session as well. hes a really nice guy and seems very experienced so i am well pleased with P for setting me up with him. after the gym i came home and showered before going off to a pamper evening. my friend got a beautician booked and we all chose our treatments.. it was great. i decided to have false lashes done as im too wimpy to have anything waxed lol. they are quite subtle so im happy with them :) The friend i went with got rather pished and i couldnt get her to leave at a reasonable hour so now im pooped and have to work for a few hours tomorrow. I have some additional training that i need to attend. BOOOO!!! still... i have the rest of the week off :D

michaela, im impressed you are doing another round of shredding! you must be a glutton for punishment :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey chick :) well done on all the exercise :D hope ur well angel!

Glad ur being pushed hard! Think it will be nice to being losing weight with the mr :)

Enjoy time with kids

Hugs xx

good morning Carly and fellow miniminers! Hope you are all fighting fit and well :D

I had a rubbish nights sleep but feel ok this morning. I cannot guarentee that i wont crash or collapse later though :rolleyes:

After work today i am taking my daughter to footie training and may whisk them off to the cinema after. it would be nice to do plenty with them while i have this week off. I am also only working next weekend so i have all of that mid-week off with the kids then too. Im not going to go to the gym today but i will go tomorrow. Im feeling the burn from yesterday and have taken on the walk of a 90 yr old :D

Wow, that sounds like a serious workout. You go girl, I am mightily impressed with all your exercising. Enjoy your time with the children, the weather is certainly looking pretty good too :)
M x

Much love xx

Hi Karen, you're doing really well..the boxing sounds like fun!!! :) The personal trainer sounds good:) My sister has one and has gotten great results out of it.

I'm doing Davina McCall aerobics dvds at the moment but think I may get a personal trainer myself to do the final bits of toning with me as I would need a few pointers on that! :p

Carly and Michaela, whats the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred like? Is it effective? I have three Davina ones, the "my 3 30 min workouts" DVD is the easiest so I'm doing that one now! I used to do "the power of three" dvd easily but my fitness dropped with weight gain/lack of practice but I'll get back to that level and further I know! :) And the other one I have is prob the hardest so I'm leaving that til last, when my fitness is improved.

I love the Davina DVDs and if u can manage them then the shred will be right up ur street! It's fab! I love it xx

I loved the Shred... well, there were moments of non-love but I kept with it and felt compelled to carry on. A friend of mine has just started level 2 and she is a complete fitness fanatic and said it is the only DVD she has wanted to repeat. Jillian Michael's is incredibly motivating. The best £5 I ever spent. Go for it, I don't think you'd be disappointed x

Karen - I hope you are ok?

Missing u Karen! Hope ur ok xx

thanks for recommendations guys!:p It's good to know which exercise dvds are actually good! I couldn't think of the name of the other Davina dvd I have, it's called "Body Buff" and it's the most challenging of the three I mentioned, gives you a good workout for sure!:)

I like Jillian Michaels on The Biggest Loser, she's tough on them but in a "it's for your own good" type of way.

Hope ur ok chick xxx

Hope ur well Karen xx

Back