Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

my favorite is the flying game. You have to flap your arms/wings & fly around various targets......if you think it sounds silly.....it is!!!

Is that the one where you are a chicken in the middle of the sea??? OMG I love that game -

Have you tried the obstacle course too - excellent exercise and good fun!

Well it's the end of the weekend and the end of day 6.

Spent some time in the kitchen playing with low carb cooking and baking - I'm getting the hang of it but have discovered that I hate Splenda (the aftertaste) :eek: This could make life tricky.

make a few Mims (I make savoury Mims and keep them in the fridge for 2-3 days) ready to toast and snacky stuff for when you just want to graze :)
So I need to try some savory mims - will test out but may need some very specific advice to get this right!

Also had sometime on the wii fit again.
Is that the one where you are a chicken in the middle of the sea??? OMG I love that game -

Have you tried the obstacle course too - excellent exercise and good fun!
Yes it's the one where your Mii is a chicken:p Yes I like the obstacle course and was trying out the step class and cheerleading today too. DH was trying yoga but DD (at 6.5) was definitely better than him ;)

Food today
B bacon & eggs
L chicken & mayonnaise with greek salad
D tuna steaks with wasabi cauli mash (first try - not bad!) and courgettes
S couple of pieces of salami, teeny slice of mim (yukky splenda :confused: )

Definitely the first day that I haven't felt hungry in between meals - long may that continue!

W lots
E wii fit for about 30 mins
A 1 glass of wine

Weigh in day tomorrow & almost the end of week 1:D

Bet you've lost lots Katie. Good luck! Won't see your result till I get in from work.

Morning Katie. :)

Ok - beginning of day 7 and also WI day

So after 6 days on Atkins I have lost.....

......3.75kg ie 8lb :D:D:D:D

(Does a little jig around the room)

I know most of that is water and it will slow down but still a great motivation to keep going.

Thanks to all for your help so far - onwards & downwards :)

thats fantastic well done you!

Great stuff Katie, fantastic love. Hey, I see you live in God's acre. :D

Well done Katie....

Well spotted Jim... wonder if she's a girl after our hearts?

I don't know Linz, but I'm jealous. :D

Twickenham....rugby... :D

Aha! Well we are the other side of twickenham but definitely walking distance and can hear all the cheers & groans when a match is on. Also all the concerts.....

Shout if anyone is ever down this way - we are used to people rolling through after matches - usually DH's very merry brothers!

Yes I agree that can be a real problem. We live in a cul-de-sac off the richmond road and for some reason the match goers haven't discovered it for parking. We have all the matches in our diary and as soon as we hear the noise we can rush around shopping as the streets are much emptier!

Back