Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

morning Katie :) oh im sure she wants to meet all those men...who wouldnt ? ;)

LOL, Morning Katie, do you really want to meet a bunch of old squaddies and their sons. :)

morning Katie :) oh im sure she wants to meet all those men...who wouldnt ? ;)

Well if drinking is involved then I can probably be persuaded lol - however I know nothing at all about rugby :p

Anyhow, another day under my belt! Seemed pretty straightforward and today we tried out "the pie" - yummy :D:D

B bacon & eggs
L chicken and salad, cucumber and a quarter piece of tomato (I just couldn't resist it - it was just sitting there squeaking eat me, eat me..:rolleyes: )
D cheeseburger pie, cooked spinach with garlic
S mini pepperami, sf jelly, parmesan

W lots (by my view - not vs what some other people drink!)
E 30 mins on the wii
A no (unless vicky drives me to it?)

:cry:picking on me :(

getting my own back.....

:eatdrink023::smoke::chores016::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::massmoon::Na_Na_Na_Na::Na_Na_Na_Na::banana dancer::banana dancer::0icanfly::bunnydance::bunnydance::party0011::wee::wee::party0011::party0011::woohoo::woohoo::tongue::stickdance::party0038::party0019::party0049::party0016::party0048::bananalove:

pmsl :D

now I know so many smilies exist I will have to use them more

:party0036:

boo to the wine :) im on my sixth litre water!

Morning Katie,

I see your thread has been well and truly Hijacked. :D

i was driving her to drink :)

Mawnin'! x

So I see Vicky, when I saw the post it hurt my eyes.

Howdy all! Well i didnt succumb to a drink last night and thursday is dance night so roll on friday please :)

Been playing with myfitnesspal and it's absolutely fantastic - really easy to use. Also discovered that im only on about 15 carbs a day at the moment so might let myself do a few more mim experiments! Mmmmm mim toast, butter and marmite.......

LOL marmite love it :)
yes its great isnt it Kat1e also you can see if you are having enough fat/protein x

OMG am I alone in here??????????????? I hate hate hate the blinking stuff bleurggggggggggggggg :sign0137: :yuk:

Back