Kate's hopes of weight loss :O)

pinkkate

Thought i would track my weight loss (hopeful) and food diary on here instead of trying to tap it in to my iphone which i always end up hitting the wrong bloody key :/

Anyways, todays food consisted of:

Half cup lettuce,
2 x Mama Lupes tortillas
1 x flatout bread
2 tbs of mayo
1x atkins low carb cracker thing?
load of chicken

Total: 21g of carbs, Fat: 29.1g, Calories: 588, Protein: 54.8g

I need to get more calories in me, they are way too low, unless i have done it wrong, will check tomorrow when im not too tired.

Ive lost 2lbs since yesterday :) 13lbs in total from my heaviest which i dont remember when was late last year.

Ive took some starting pictures and when im brave enough i will post these up, not even dared to look at them on the computer yet!

Have a good evening everyone xx

Hi kate, welcome and good luck. Atkins/low carb really is fab - now i've done a year i can say it works too:)

Hi Kate and all the best with Atkins way of eating - it's great, as is this forum, lots of friendly helpful and experienced people :)

Awww thanks for the warm welcome everyone! there is only one reason im dieting well maybe 2 lol 1. i want to be able to have children and 2. want to look good in clothes :D

Low carb Megastore and others alike will be getting my custom over the next how ever long years :)

Hi Kate and welcome! :)

Todays weigh in: 20 stone 0.5lbs (280.5lbs)

18.5lbs total loss so far :D

YEY! i am under the 100lb mark to lose :D and ive gained a buddy :)

Evening Kate, fabulous loss - well done:D
Xx

Ive been naughty :( i ate 2 small yorkshire puddings lol ooooops didnt fall off the waggon like i would normally :D

I have got a 50th party on the 27th how do i minimise the damage? there will be loads of lovely food, cake and booze - i dont normally drink but dont mind the odd one every so often.

Lots of water to deal with the naughty carbs. For the party - eat before the party so you are not hungry. Pick salad or legal food if they have it. Enjoy the odd glass or two - dry red or white wine or spirits with diet mixers. My new favorite - rum and soda

The most important thing is to not use the evening as an excuse to eat and drink everything:eek:

Hi Kate and welcome, you can do it.

Well i weighed in at 20 stone 1.75lbs my cheating shows :( bit gutted but makes me determined to get back on track.

Back