KATEYB'S WEIGHT LOSS DIARY

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by kateyb, 12 July 2009 Social URL.

1. kateyb

kateyb NO MESSIN ABOUT THIS TIME

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating/clean eating
    well seeing as how i have started properly this time round, and yesterday was my first day on plan, thought i would go the whole hog and start a diary to record my thoughts and weight progress. Weekends are usually my down fall, but, and i know its only my second day, its all going ok and im feeling really positive. Will have to get organised later, make sure i have plent of stuff to take to work as i work full time. i have access to fridge and microwave so no excuses there. right then, will up date my diary as and when i can or if i have something i really want to put down to remember. katey x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Good luck! x

4. kateyb

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    thanks fern:), well 3rd day on plan, first day in work on plan. took grapes and melon with me, and a chicken and pasta salad (homemade). went really well food wise, it was so hectic that didn't really have chance to think about being naughty. oh, did get offered a choc brownie:eek: but managed to say no, really happy about that. off to make something for tomorrow now kateyb x

5. kateyb

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    hum, well cannot decide whether i have been good, not so good, or, oh i dont know.:sigh: nightmare at work, with staff not coming in, but only ate food was supposed to, until, got home at 5.30 then the fridge opened and i dived in head first, oh well, pick myself up, dust myself off and carry on:wave_cry:

6. byron

byron Full Member

hi hun, just ad a quick look on yr page, i work 5 days a week n when im on green days i tend to buy mugshots(pasta in sauge u put into a cup n just add water these are a godsend and r quite filling give these a try)
    laura x

7. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hiya KateyB

Well done on averting the crisis at work and not eating... the fridge mishap we all have from time to time, but as long as you get yourself back on track immediately afterwards, you should be fine... and confessing also helps, as we can give you a ass-whupping if you do it again - LOL

Have a great day

Tracy

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.