Katiebabys fresh start - race to goal

katiebaby

Gold Member
Hey everyone. Some of you will remember me others won't... Last January/February 2012 I started slim and save at over 19 stone I lost 5.5 stone and have been maintaining the last 9 months but now I am In the right mindset to lose the rest and get to goal, most recently I was clean eating and working out 6 days a week and wasnt losing weight although I lost inches. I currently weigh in at 14st 5 (this morning but will rewrote Wednesday when I start slim and save)

My order arrives tomorrow so Wednesday is d day! I have to reach 13st or maybe 12 st 7 to receive free fertility injections so here goes my more messing around...

I'd love buddy's if anyone is willing x

Hey everyone. Some of you will remember me others won't... Last January/February 2012 I started slim and save at over 19 stone I lost 5.5 stone and have been maintaining the last 9 months but now I am In the right mindset to lose the rest and get to goal, most recently I was clean eating and working out 6 days a week and wasnt losing weight although I lost inches. I currently weigh in at 14st 5 (this morning but will rewrote Wednesday when I start slim and save)

My order arrives tomorrow so Wednesday is d day! I have to reach 13st or maybe 12 st 7 to receive free fertility injections so here goes my more messing around...

I'd love buddy's if anyone is willing x

Good to see you back Katie. Good luck xx

9lbs down 35.5lbs to go to first goal

Thank you :) how are you doing? X

Life is pants, but currently on day 5 of my restart-going ok-9lbs down so far x

9lbs down 35.5lbs to go to first goal

Sorry to here life is pants at the moment I hope it starts to look up soon. Well for on 9lb loss so far! I hope my first week is nearly as successful xx

Hey chick!!! Welcome back!!! I'm back too.... for the last bit off!!! X

Thanks hun :) it's good to be back... Thought I will need to watch the boards closely this time as I'm not really telling anyone.

Ill be having soups at work. Pretending they are cuppa soup. The things you have to do

Wow well done for losing so much last year and keeping it off! Good luck with getting to goal!

Thank Hun :)

Right today is d-day!! Start weight is 14st 8.4lb.... Omg I have put on 7.5lb since Saturday apparently ouchie!! I am so ready to be 100% and am going to take one day at a time... One change I will be making on this occasion is weighing and measuring only one day a week. I normally weigh twice a day everyday and it can be quite off putting with fluctuations.

Oooh yeah!! Stick to once a week chick!!

Good luck!!! Get them first few days under your belt and you'll be grand!!!

X

Oooh yeah!! Stick to once a week chick!!

Good luck!!! Get them first few days under your belt and you'll be grand!!!

X

Thanks hun... Was mortified at today's weigh in didnt think an almost 8lb gain was possible in 4 days lol I will be looking forward to next weeks weigh in... Will make this first tough week worthwhile

Thanks hun... Was mortified at today's weigh in didnt think an almost 8lb gain was possible in 4 days lol I will be looking forward to next weeks weigh in... Will make this first tough week worthwhile

If you've been off plan up to 6lb of that would be glycogen stores. So really a 2lb gain. Doesn't sound as bad then ;)

I wouldn't mind if it was that but I haven't been on slim and save for 3 months just healthy eating and maintaining. I hope these 8lb plus some come off this week

Day one complete :) dark truffa, chicken curry noodle soup, sweet porridge and chilli over the eat water noodles... Can't believe its only day one the toilet was my friend (already) I am grateful I wasn't hungry as such today and only had 3 coffees at work and 2.5l of water. I'm feeling positive.

I ordered 20 packs of eat water noodles from holland and Barrett for the price of 10 :) I prefer these to veggies!

Bought a large piece of card today so I can make myself a nice chart to monitor my progress! Nothing like visual aids.. They really motivate me!

Day one complete :) dark truffa, chicken curry noodle soup, sweet porridge and chilli over the eat water noodles... Can't believe its only day one the toilet was my friend (already) I am grateful I wasn't hungry as such today and only had 3 coffees at work and 2.5l of water. I'm feeling positive.

I ordered 20 packs of eat water noodles from holland and Barrett for the price of 10 :) I prefer these to veggies!

Bought a large piece of card today so I can make myself a nice chart to monitor my progress! Nothing like visual aids.. They really motivate me!

Well done! You'll be on day 7 before you know it x

Hya Katie nice to see you back, you've done great so far, I'm back today and I just have to do it this time no messing around for me! Good luck for week 1 x

Back