Katie's 2015 slimming world journey

katiebaby

Gold Member
Hi my name is Katie I am 33 and a mom to a 6 month old baby girl called Esma :)

I lost 11 stone before I became pregnant.. Well I lost it to try and get pregnant and indeed we concieved naturally after 10 yrs of trying.. When I was pregnant I just ballooned and not all water and baby!! I did meal replacement before and I really do blame that for the gain and love it that it enabled me to lose enough to become a mommy..

I love slimming world (I did it while pregnant) and want to give this my all as I am sick of being big!! I have a lovely wardrobe full of clothes and just feel lethargic .. I did try meal replacement again but with a baby to run after its really not for me.

I start slimming world on Tuesday and would like to be at my goal by this time next year .. I want to lose ideally 5-6 stone and see how I feel.

I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing tips and recipes

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Katie, well done on your previous loss you will get there again. Good luck xx

Thanks so much :) I really hope so.. I have determination so that has to get me somewhere xx

Working towards a Skinny 2016

I'm sure you'll get right back into the swing of it once you get started. I look forward to following your diary.

Thank you so much :)

well done on your previous losses and congratulations on becoming a mummy! Its the best thing you will ever do- but I dont think I need to tell you that lol1
I am going to my 1st class on Wednesday evening! I have tried SW before but always went back to Weight Watchers.
but I think the change will do me good!
Good luck on your weight loss journey!

Well done on your previous loss, must have been amazing to discover you were pregnant. Good luck x

Went today and met my new consultant and was pleased to see a gentleman a nice change and he is lovely... I have my pack and just planned my meals and wrote my shopping list can't wait to get cracking now.. I stood on the scaled gutted (and the SW scales are 5lb heavier than mine at home:( ) but will never see that number again!!!

Hi,

My name is ashton. When I was first in slimming world I went from 13 stone to 10 and then fell pregnant.. Giving my body up to the transformations of pregnancy was so hard for me but my little girl is 2 now and I don't remember life without her I managed to lose all the baby weight but the end of this year it seemed to start creeping back so I'm rejoining Monday night.

I hope it goes really well for us both as we seem to have the same goals.. Looking forward to following your journey along my own.

Good luck!! ❤️

Back