katie's cs diary

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by ksmiuk, 6 February 2009 Social URL.

1. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

Just been to the chemist and picked up my starter pack, I am being weighed there every week and the girls were really nice, so i am quite excited. Any tips appreciated xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimceleb

slimceleb Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi there... welcome on board :)

have a look thru some of the threads and you'll find pretty much anything you need to know about this diet.

let us know how you are getting on.. good luck ;)

4. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

Thanks I have been shopping and bought some babybel lights and almonds for my snacks as I want to keep them as low carb as possible. I am very excited although am worried that I will feel dreadful as I have a high stress job which I struggle with at the best of times lol. Anyway will keep you all updated xx

5. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya - welcome! The starter pack is pretty good with info and there's plenty of good threads on this forum for some top tips!

I would say what's worked for me is the "little but often" to keep your metabolism up and try and manage the 2lit of water each day. I was never a big water drinker before but I've now changed and feel much better for it!

You sound totally organised and motivated for the week ahead - good luck and let us know how you're doing. xx

6. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

I am feeling motivated and I feel like i can totally do this my moindset is the best it has been for a long time I graduate this summer my ball is at end of may and i am hoping to be able to wear a size 14 dress this is my first goal ( i am an 18-20) now. I have my 2L of water ready going to re read the starter pack now and choose which shake to have for brekkie do they mix ok in the shaker thing or is it best to blend them? x

7. coffee queen

coffee queen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    now just trying to eat sensibly
    Wellcome to the c.s. forum. The shakes mix really easily ( about 20 secs. ) You will soon find out your favourites. I find the chocolate shakes are best mixed with some cold water in the shaker then top up with boiling water. Not so keen on the soup. Tastes a bit powdery to me. The meal replacement bars are lovely and are really filling. Good luck on c.s. and post your weight loss on the forum

8. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    Hiya! welcome :)

9. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

Loving it so far had choc shake for brekkie and fudge bar for lunch, just had an ounce of almonds for my snack. Drank my 2l of water plus some diet coke, i will curtail this in the next few days. I feel a bit head achey but thats probably work rather than the diet to be honest (it gives me a constant headache) Have got a chicken stir fry for tea yummy!!

10. sooz78

sooz78 Is wearing skinny jeans!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.31%)
    Diet:
    CS
    Well it sounds like you are doing great! How was day 2?

11. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    stir frys are a great dinner, they really fill you up! good luck on CS hope your week goes well.

12. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

Morning all hope everyone is well, just had my morning cuppa and contemplating which shake to have think i will try the cafe late then having sero bars for lunch and a smoked almon omlette with salad for tea yummy x

13. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    ooooh let me know how the cafe late shake tastes, Iv only drank chocolate so far :)

14. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    caffe late is quite nice, although its not very coffee'ish you could add an extra spoon of coffee to i though

15. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    Thank you :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.