katies low carb diet

ksmiuk

Gold Member
I keep messing about with trying to lose weight switching from plan to plan, ITS NOT WORKING, the best loss i have had this year was when i low carbed, so I am starting again, I have a really sweet tooth which was my downfall bu I have placed an order with avidlite and stocked up on jelly so hopefully I can stay strong! I am going to vegas for new year and would love to have a couple of stone off by then!
Today I am eating.
B-minute muffin spread with sweetened mascarpone. Coffee and cream.
L- olives, lime and chilli almonds and feta salad.
D- Steak salad fried mushrooms onions pepper
Jelly and cream
Is this to much food? Do you just write down carb contents or do you use a site to keep track?
Thanks xx

hi katie,

sometimes I feel I eat too much as well, it depends what losses you see, if they are slow then maybe try to keep cals to around 1000 a day, did you know you can buy hartleys sugar free jelly from supermarkets?, if you have a sweet tooth then the sero bars from avidlite are good,

good luck

sue x

Thanks for reply i have ordered the sero bars. Have unputed my food in WLR and it does not come to much over 1000 kcals will have to see what WI brings and then tweak it. I have just had a mini peperami i would never have tried one before but think they are great when you need a little snack.

yay day 1 on wagon completed im very thirsty and have icky furry mouth!

Hi Katie,

I was wondering what diets you have tried. I started with Lipotrim and lost 16 pounds in 2 weeks, but switched to Cambridge last week, because it's basically the same thing, but with more variety. It's also cheaper and the counselor is easier to get to. My next weigh in is tonight, so I don't know how I have done since the switch, but I'm really struggling. I am very committed to losing weight, whatever it takes, but think I might prefer Atkins too.

I'm not too worried about sweets, as my up to 1000 calories per day Pepsi habit was my weakness, although I do love carbs. However, a healthier, sustainable eating pattern seems easier to deal with than 3 shakes a day! Anyway, I was wondering if you had a similar experience and why you think Atkins has worked best for you. I don't want to keep switching either.

Thanks,
Jo

I have done them all cambridge lipotrim ww sw rc and atkins, atkins seems to be the only one that I dont binge on once over the first few days as I feel really full and satisfied. Goodluck xx

Hi Katie,

That makes perfect sense. It's a lot easier to stick to a diet when you don't have to feel like you are completely denying yourself. I am feeling determined and faithful to the diet at the moment, but my social life is absolutely zero, as I don't want to put myself in tempting situations.

Glad to hear you have found one that works so well for you. It's nice to hear there are other options that work. I will certainly consider it in future if I start to feel that I can't stick with Cambridge anymore.

Jo

weighed in this morning and i have lost 10 pounds woohoo

Hi Katie,

I was wondering what diets you have tried. I started with Lipotrim and lost 16 pounds in 2 weeks, but switched to Cambridge last week, because it's basically the same thing, but with more variety. It's also cheaper and the counselor is easier to get to. My next weigh in is tonight, so I don't know how I have done since the switch, but I'm really struggling. I am very committed to losing weight, whatever it takes, but think I might prefer Atkins too.

I'm not too worried about sweets, as my up to 1000 calories per day Pepsi habit was my weakness, although I do love carbs. However, a healthier, sustainable eating pattern seems easier to deal with than 3 shakes a day! Anyway, I was wondering if you had a similar experience and why you think Atkins has worked best for you. I don't want to keep switching either.

Thanks,
Jo

I started on Lipotrim last week and lost 8.5lbs in week one, but as my other half is on Atkins, I was thinking of switching to that or maybe Cambridge 1st because of the choice.
Like you though I don't want to keep switching, but want something that I can stick to and won't take forever

Back