• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Katies pig 2 twig diary!

ksmiuk

Gold Member
hmm yes a sweet tooth and low carb dont really fit so well together. I have found when I get a sweet craving I use double cream with lemon juice and splenda (makes a sort of lemon fool dessert) and that does the trick, but other than that and a few low carb drinks there isnt much about! x

ksmiuk

Gold Member
My hubby thinks i can have sugar free jelly is this right? I could manage a little jelly and cream x

abz

Gold Member
i always had a piece of lindt 70% choc and counted the carbs in it. it was about 3 per bit i think, but it was better than caving all together. good luck!!

abz xx

you can have sugar free jelly but watch the carbs as it does have carbs in and some varieties and flavours within the same variety have more carbs than others x

ksmiuk

Gold Member
Will see how i go i may be ok, do any of you have milk or do you have cream in your tea and coffee? x

abz

Gold Member
cream in coffee but found it gross in tea :( and the sugar free jelly is good, but some people find that sweeteners stall them so it's best to stay away from sweeteners as much as possible...

abz xx

you can't have milk at all on atkins cos its high carbs, but thick cream you can have in decaf tea or coffee (caffeinated isn't allowed) x

ksmiuk

Gold Member
brill thankyou I need to go and buy a book i think i have the pig 2 twig one but its not that useful for telling you what is allowed and carb content etc. x

ksmiuk

Gold Member
LOL it is special its also called the idot proof diet there is a forum too which is quite handy i guess its also all pretty and pink ha ha ha x

ksmiuk

Gold Member
Good morning all. well i read throught the book again last night and i am ready for action. I am meant to start the day with 2 glasses of water but cant face that yet i think that is just to get the water in but I will have my 3L throughout the day. I am planning on having today.
B-2 sausages 2 slices cheese.
L- stuffed green pepper with mince beef and grated cheese (yummy)
D- Aldi stilton burgers and salad
S- cashew nuts babybel
kcals =1300 carb =15