Katies slim and save diary

katiebaby

Gold Member
Hello I have been on slim and save for about 3.5weeks. My diary is on Cambridge diet part as I did my first week on Cambridge and then found slim and save. I have lost almost 2 stone since the 30th December! I can't believe it. I had lost 83lb when I moved to my new town but I think the upheaval and not knowing anyone threw me. I lost that on low carb! I noticed
On the run up to Xmas my eating was out of control I would restart but just keep sabotaging myself my weight was creeping up and up! I thought enough is enough, I always said that I would never do a meal replacement diet but I was desperate I went to the hospital about fertility treatment in October and the doctor said I need to get to a certain weight before I can get treatment and even that didn't shift me into action well I maintained for 2 months.

I was reading about Cambridge and found a counseller and went to see her and bought 2 weeks stuff .. The next day I found slim and save I was gutted! So I did one week Cambridge and lost 13lb :eek: and the sold the rest and moved to slim
And save... I am soooooo happy with it I can't explain I don't feel I'm missing
Out my cravings have Gone :) happy days! I am Just working on drinking enough water daily as it has a Huge impact on your losses

Losing almost 2 stone in that time is amazing Katie!!! Keep it up, I am just coming to an end of day 18 now, the time is going quickly! x

Sounds like you have been doing great!! Keep it up!! xx

:O I am in complete shock i stood on the scales 5 times just to check and it was
Correct!!!!! I lost 5.2lb this week and 1 inch... Making my loss to date in 5 weeks.... 28.8lb and 16.5inches alhamdulilah weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Wow! That's great!!! Well done! So over 2 stone in 5 weeks! I would be over the moon if in 2 weeks time I had got to two stone!!! well done!!!!!!!! x

TaraTeal said:
Wow! That's great!!! Well done! So over 2 stone in 5 weeks! I would be over the moon if in 2 weeks time I had got to two stone!!! well done!!!!!!!! x

Thanks tara :) I'm sure you will be at 2 stone or extremely close in 2 weeks ur doing great x

ww_horror said:
wow your doing amazing!

thank you x

well done Kate, I was in the same situation. I bought a months worth of Exante, then a few days after starting found S&S! I managed to sell my Exante stuff on EBay and have moved over here and am never looking back. It's the best diet I've ever done. Each day i get up and think ' what packs should I have today'! Good luck looking at your stat's you've done amazing!! xxx

Wow, well done Katie you are doing fantastically well! xx

Katie, you're one impressive lady!! What a start! You are spot on that S&S makes it easier - I'm not feeling hungry - MOST of the time- get regular losses - MOST of the time...it's brill!

Thanks ladies really I really love minimins for the support :))

Giza said:
Katie, you're one impressive lady!! What a start! You are spot on that S&S makes it easier - I'm not feeling hungry - MOST of the time- get regular losses - MOST of the time...it's brill!

It's great isn't it, I though yesterday if I'd have stuck to Cambridge 1. I would of been broke lol 2. I would have been seriously bored by now!! I love the meals with veg makes it alot easier!! Well done on your losses too

I feel so crap now

oh do i feel like a complete idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have found the wafers on slim and save and the last 3 days i have had a wafer and a bar each day..... Now I see you cannot do that you can have either or.... also you can only have one wafer at a time and not both at the same time (which is what i have been doing) something to do with sugar levels.... need to check my ketone levels as i could of knocked myself out of ketosis....

I am panicking but at least i know now and if i am out of ketosis i could easily be back in by wednesday... just wish i had read better. I wont be ordering wafers anymore as they are my trigger as they are so yummy!

Don't worry Katie, if they have taken you out of ketosis and they may not have then it won't be by much. Main thing is you've found out now and will do something about it. You'll be back in ketosis in no time, if you were even out of it. I don't have the wafers as I know I couldn't have just the one at a time. If a packet of something is open I'm not content until the lot has gone and that's what I need to work on in maintenance :). Chin up hun xx

Im glad im not the only one.... I realise now they are a danger to me and i know i need to work on it for when i reach maintenance. I did just to a ketostick but they arent accurate at this time as i have drank so much water... so will have to do it in the morning.... Thanks for putting my mind at rest... it was only an enquisitive mind that made me double check should of done it the first day not the third lol

I got send a sample packet once and the recommendation at the time was that you could only have 1 wafer a day. I opened the packet, ate 1 wafer and half an hour later after obsessing about it all that time I ate the other one. I never ordered them because of that. If they were wrapped separately it would be different but there is something about an open packet that does my head in.

maybe that should be a suggestion wrapped seperately as its probably an issue with alot of people. before i started this diet open packets of anything used to scream at me from the kitchen until i just sat and ate them all :(

what should i do now just have my forth pack with my veg as usual?

I guess most people don't have our issue ;). I'd just have your 4th pack as usual today. No point in making yourself miserable and depriving yourself just because you had 2 bars.

I need to make this slip up count... as normally i will slip and fall off track.. but im determined not to this time... Im at work tomorrow and i find it so much easier at work...

My dad told me a couple of months ago he is the same he cant leave an open pack of anything in the kitchen :S maybe its inherited

Does seem a bit of a silly mistake on behalf of the company to wrap them in this way! If we could stop at one of anything we wouldnt be needing their products would we!!!! I only had one pack in my first order and will also admit to eating them both assuming they were one pack!! Really nice but prob wont buy again as my maths has never been good with any food issues! ( I have always said its like men and beer counting one, a couple, a few, not many etc!! or is that being sexist - sorry!)

Back