day one of lipotrim
starting weight 20st 11lbs :(
onwards and downwards :)

is it just me or is food on the tv ALL the time

day one of lipotrim
starting weight 20st 11lbs :(
onwards and downwards :)

Hi Katie,

yes onwards and downwards is a food way of looking at it :)

Best of luck, first few days are the hardest, sure you'll be fine soon as you are in ketosis.

The forum is really quiet at the moment which is a shame as there isnt many people posting and offering support. If I can help, just let me know x x

Hi Katie,

Best of luck, first few days are the hardest, sure you'll be fine soon as you are in ketosis.

The forum is really quiet at the moment which is a shame as there isnt many people posting and offering support. If I can help, just let me know x x

Hi Jenny
Thanks and you may regret that statement lol as I may ask a lot of questions xx

congrats on your own weight loss by the way
did you lose much your first week?

so day one officially done I wont lie and say it wasn't hard but I am delighted I got through without cheating
I had a few minor headaches and a couple of hunger pangs but nothing major :)
bring on day two :character00116:

Hi Jenny
Thanks and you may regret that statement lol as I may ask a lot of questions xx

lol, fire away. If I cant help Im sure others will be lurking who might have the answers :)

congrats on your own weight loss by the way
did you lose much your first week?

thanks, I think I lost about 12lbs the first week. So I think you will probably complete goal 1 at your first weigh in if you stick to it 100%. good luck, its such a good feeling going down to the next stone bracket.

so day one officially done I wont lie and say it wasn't hard but I am delighted I got through without cheating
I had a few minor headaches and a couple of hunger pangs but nothing major :)
bring on day two :character00116:

well done, this diet is difficult. I had a major headache on day 2/3 but it soon goes. Make sure you are drinking enough water and if you have a moment of weakness, just think of how you want to look, that usually stops me from cheating. lol.

x x

wow 12 pounds is great here's hoping I reach a similar target

I have been drinking about 3 litres is that enough? should I drink more?

bit of a headache at the moment but I am trying to ignore it
really looking forward to getting in to ketosis

I am on day 6 now my weigh in is Wednesday really looking forward to it I have hit ketosis and I am not hungry at all :)
the only thing that is bothering me is the temptation to eat
and its not because I am hungry
just to actually eat something would be heavenly but I wont because then the whole week would have been for nothing

I am on day 6 now my weigh in is Wednesday really looking forward to it I have hit ketosis and I am not hungry at all :)
the only thing that is bothering me is the temptation to eat
and its not because I am hungry
just to actually eat something would be heavenly but I wont because then the whole week would have been for nothing

Hi Katie, i am in my third week, and in my second week I too struggled with the need to eat.. it gets tough but keep focused on what you wnat to achive.
how did your weigh in go.. hope you are happy with the result... lets keep at it!

hi Lausan i caved and started eating after only an eight pound weight-loss i started weight watchers today and will be switching to that forum

Back