Kats Counting her weigh to slimsville.....

KatKit

Silver Member
Hi

Been doing WW and SW now CC and I hope this works for me - my food diary is on SW, but thought I had better putnit in the correct place.

So todays grub in gob:

Bkft: Bagel with Bolied egg mixed tieh teaspoon of Extra light mayo and 1 spring onion - 345 cals

Snack: 200g Strawberries, raspberries and blueberries - 2 tblspns of Greek Yogurt - 75 cals

Lunch: Home made soup (I know and its hot) Sweet potato and sweetcorn - 190 cals, served with 1 granary roll - 163 cals

Snack: Apple and 20g cheddar cheese - 135 cals

Dinner: Chilli con carne - 500 cals

According to my height and weight I should have about 2500 cals a day but I think this is too much and have taken the lower level which is 2000. (even that seems high)

So total for today so far is 1408 - so will probably have either a small jkt spud - 150 cals or some rice.(whichever is lower in cals)

Plus I can have a treat.

Drinks: peppermint or fruit tea, black coffee.

thats it for now....

Really hope that CC works for me...

Kats

xx

Hey Hun,

Good luck with CC, haven't had bagels for ages may have to add them to our shopping list :)

xxx

Thanks - I must admit it was very moreish...

I prepared it last night as I went to the gym this morning (spinning class) so knew I wouldn't have time for bkft when I got home.

Sitting at work munching that was yum....

Just deciding what to have tomorrow now for lunch. Could have a bagel I s'pose with cream cheese and tomatoes mmmmmmmm

kats

xx

You are so goo I survived 3 spinning classes at gym found out i was pregnant and gave up!

xxx

Thanks Jules - I must admit I only love the spinning class once its over! ha ha - :giggle:

Thanks Mrs-s - I am hoping to lose more CC ing than the other diets I have tried lost a bit then put it back on... so here goes:fingerscrossed:

Well last nights tea was ok recipe was from BL cookbook- chilli con carne which was 500 cals plus rice - 205 cals but too be honest it was tasting not quite right so added some chilli spice they used cayenne pepper... also had crumble for pud :D(homemade) so I worked this out to be 188 cals - so grand total for yesterday was dah dah....1801 cals mm althou under what the book suggests I still think its too much.

So on with today:

Bkft: 35g Porridge made with water served with Tblsp Sultanas and 4 apricots and Tblsp of Greek yogurt on top - yum mmmmmmy - 250 cals

Snack: banana - 80 cals

Lunch: Bagel with cream cheese and some tomatoes - 310 cals

Snack: 200g Strawberryes and blueberries with Greek yogurt - 75 cals

Dinner: Ansely Harriott Spice sensation Cous Coous - 178 cals per portion have this with some Roasted veg (got to work out the cal yet for that)

Total so far: 893 cals. plus the veg

Heres hoping I stay on track ...

Looks like a nice healthy day! Very low cal though x

I know but not been hungry been fancying things like crisps and chocolate but so far been ok.

Update on the food front:

With dinner this evening (if I have the whole packet) Roasted veg = 100 cals so total now 993 cals.

Was naughty had two rich tea biscuits with my cup of tea this afternoon @ 36cal each biscuits = 72 cal

So now total is 1065 - still well within 1500 that I'm trying to keep to...

So can have something else this evening. - whoo hoo...Could be a blueberry muffin 200 cals or a freddo choc bar at 95cals - or both....

Laters

Kats

xxx

I had the Blueberry muffin and the freddo bar - yum yum in my tum! :D

Update:

Last night I only had 1/2 the roasted veg (-50 cals) but had a slice of granary bread (+ 104 cals)

Plus I did have a muffin 275 cals and a freddo bar 95 cals.

So grand total yesterday was 1489.

Todays scores on the doors:

Bkft: 2 x G.Bread - 208 cal plus boiled egg 80 cals and 10g LF Spread 28 cals = 316 cals

Snack: 25g Dry Roasted Peanuts - 150 cals

Lunch: Spice Sensation Cous Cous - 178 cals with roasted Veg 50 cals = 228 cals
plus 100g strawberries - 27 cals, 100g red grapes - 64 cals and WW yogurt 54 cals = 145

Snack: Apple and 20 g cheddar cheese = 135 cals

Dinner: Chicken - 195 cals Salad (lettuce, spring onion, cucumber and 6 cherry toms) - to work out cals.

Total so far: 1169 calories. (plus the salad)

Still feeling bunged up though....:sigh:

Kats

xx

Anyone know any low cal muffins? I had Tescos own think a bit high at 275 cals.....

Fabulous bakin boys ones I think they are either 160 or 180 calories and really nice x

ooo me feels a shopping expedition coming on - went to good old T at lunch and purchased two pairs of there coloured jeans - one a beige/stone colour these are called Ankle grabbers and a nice blue colour skinny jeans. - not sure if either of these will fit or suit me but at £8.00 a pair thought I'll have a try on....

Will let you tomorrow.

XX

Had some oven chips with meal last night 123 per 100g frozen I had 150g = 185 cals.

then had a merignue nest with strawberries and greek yogurt - say 100 cals

So total yesterday was 1197 plus salad (lettuce, 1 spring onion, 6 mini plum tomatoes, cucumber - say 50 cals) = 1247 over by 47 cals but earned 450 by exercise (spinning for 45 mins)

Feeling bloated still but food in gob today is:

Bkft: Weetabix with Alpro light soya milk - 156 cals

Snack: Banana - 80 cals

Lunch Ham sandwich - 291 with ryvita minis 81 or quavers 88

Snack: Apple 70 cal (large one) and 20g cheddar cheese 82 cals

Dinner: not sure yet.

Total so far: 770 cals

Going to weigh my self in a bit I know its abit late in the day and I should of done this early this morning but I just want to see how I'm doing!

Laters

Kats

Fabulous bakin boys ones I think they are either 160 or 180 calories and really nice x

Oh I need to look out for these ;)

this is why I love the CC diaries, fab ideas on food :)

Kat looks like you are doing great :)

xx

Oh I need to look out for these ;)

this is why I love the CC diaries, fab ideas on food :)

Kat looks like you are doing great :)

xx

Thanks Jules - so far so good - but got Hols next week to contend with - as its Scotland and Lakes hoping to get some walking in. I know on Sunday I'll be Pilates and then Body pump (so thats 2 hrs of exercise).:character00116:

Just hope I can keep food under control..

Update:

Last nights tea was 2 slices of ham, 1/2 tin of baked beans, 160g Oven Chips, and slice or bread. = 521 so total for yesterday was 1291 so have gone over "slap wrist".:eek:

Probably could add another 100 cals on as I was making cupcakes to take to Scotland for the kiddies and was testing the chocolate buttercream as I went along and licking it off my fingers. very yummy it was too.:drool:

So will have to do some serious walking to burn that off off the next week.

Todays:

BKft: Granary Bread 104 cals and 1/2 tin baked beans 155 cals = 259 cals

Snack: 25g Roasted nuts - 150 (I think I'll have to look at the previous thread)

Lunch: Shop bought sandwich

Snack: 50g Strawberries and 50g Red grapes and tblspn of Greek yogurt

Dinner: Turkey Escaplope new pots and veg - will work out cals and update later.

Kats

I am so annoyed with myself just had Chinese takeaway and gone well over on my calories. After a sort of good week. I could kick myself. Still sil has a gym at there house. So sm defo in there in the morning:-(
Katd cc

If me and the OH had some spare dosh then I'm sure we'd have had a Chinese too! It's a Saturday night, just enjoy the rest of your evening and kick yourself up the butt and get back on it tomorrow ;) xx

- start weight 12.4 - goal weight 10.0

Aw Hun, you have still done sooo well we all need treats :) Great you are going to the gym tomorrow, would love my SIL to have a gym ;)

I bought some bagels at our asda shop today :)

Take care enjoy the rest of your eve.

xxx

laurenmay said:
If me and the OH had some spare dosh then I'm sure we'd have had a Chinese too! It's a Saturday night, just enjoy the rest of your evening and kick yourself up the butt and get back on it tomorrow ;) xx

- start weight 12.4 - goal weight 10.0

Thanks. Really felt bad about going over. But back on it today.
Ksts

Back