Kats Food Diary - this time let there be a slimming god!

KatKit

Silver Member
Ok

Not been on here for a while - I went over to the dark side.

I am back - doing SW but calorie counting as well as I feel that I do have large portions and that this isn't helping with the weight losses - well none

I have sort of lost the plot with SW Syns etc can someone fill me in..on what I've had today. - many thanks.

anywho here we go scores on the doors today:

BFKT:

2 weetabix (B), strawberries and Alpro light soya milk (A)

Snack

Alpen light cereal bar (think these are 2)

Lunch:

2 slices of hovis granary wholemeal bread, 30g ham, lettuce (no butter)
ryvita minis
Apple
2 clemetines

Dinner:

not sure yet

Will report back later.

Exercise none tonight. Did Spinning last night and will be spinning tomorrow, and body conditioning saturday (whatever that is)

Laters

Kats

xx

Welcome back lovely!

BFKT:

2 weetabix (B), strawberries and Alpro light soya milk (A)

Snack

Alpen light cereal bar (think these are 2) 3 syns

Lunch:

2 slices of hovis granary wholemeal bread 5 syns each (if from an 800g loaf)
30g ham
lettuce (no butter)
ryvita minis 5/6 syns depending on the type
Apple
2 clemetines

Dinner:

not sure yet

If you had a red day you could change 1 slice of bread to your 2nd HEB (and another A) so you would have only had 12/13 syns today but that means no more bread/pasta/rice/potatoes/sweetcorn/peas etc at dinner time and your almost at max syns.

If its EE, this will put you over syns for the day.

hope this helps lovely.

HI Addi

Many thanks for that.

EEEK how soon you forget whats its all about - must go back to the books and have a read.

mmm not sure what to have - might have to go over syns for today and get back on track tomorrow once I have read the books etc...

Can't wait for the BL cookbooks etc to arrive - should be here tomorrow - let you know.

Thanks again

Kats

xx

Hiya,

So how did last night go?

And whats the plan for today? xx

Hi Addi

Well by the time I had plated up hubbys tea, wash cat bowl and fed her, go Art stuff together, then gym stuff for tonight together, then changed for art class - just had time for........what for it.....

ooooo crumpets! - yes I know very bad.:D:D:D

But I weighed myself today and I have lost 1.5lb from last week - so all in all I'm a happy bunny.:D

Ok menu today...mmm been reading this months SW MAg and lots of delish recipes to do. Which I need to shop for so next week tummy not going to know whats hit it..

Bkft:

Fruit and Fibre (B) I think with Alpro milk (A)

Lunch:

JKT Spud with Beans and salad - nowt on a green day - right?

Dinner:

After gym hopefully will be Red Peppers stuffed with cous cous - I'm drooling now.:drool:

Snacks: Fruit, Pkt of Ryvita Sour cream cheese ones (3) and Muller light yogurt - just standard vanilla one.

Will update as and when but for now thats the plan - oh the Biggest Loser books should arrive today - so they been interesting to read.....

Wow the BL cookbooks have arrived - gonna take a sneekypeak and report back....

Ok food today has been
35g porridge made with water. With tblsp sultanas and 4 dried apricots and tblsp of greek yogurt 250cals and very yum its was too not sure of a / b's or syns. But will work that out later. Off to body conditioning class now bye for now xxx

Are you doing CC & SW at the same time?

Hope you have a great day and are getting back into the swing okay!

Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Are you doing CC & SW at the same time?

Hope you have a great day and are getting back into the swing okay!

Xx
Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Addi

Was trying too - but was getting confused so am CC but am using some SW recipes.

Feel alot better for it - I know where I am cals in cals out etc....:)

It seems to be working -although wont know till I weigh myself Friday. Fingers crossed.:cross:

Bkft Today was a very yummy could eat that again Bagel with Egg mixed with 1 spring onion - 345 Cals:gimi:

Snack mid morn: 200g of raspberries, strawberries and some bluberries with 2 tblsp of Greek yogurt - 75 Cals

Lunch: Home made: Sweet potato with sweetcorn soup - 190 cals with granary roll - 163 cals

Snack mid afternoon - Apple with 20g cheddar cheese - 135

Dinner: Chilli con carne - 500 cals - so far 1408 cals - I can have upto apparently 2500 but I think this is too much so I am working on the level below of 2000 cals - so with my tea I might have some rice or a small jkt spud.

and I can have a treat |Which migth be a blueberry muffin 200 cals or a snack size mars bar 175 cal - or might just have a skinny cow ice cream (think these are about 90 cals)

So thats today worked out - need to work out tomorrows and the week really (going on hols sat scotland and Lake District am hoping that I can keep within my allowance and not do any harm...)

Exercise this Morning: Spinning for 45 mins this is meant to burn off 645 cals for my weight and duration of the class - but think its probably about 450-500.

Laters peeps

Kats

xx

So far so good - not been hungry - I think out of habit keep thinking I should have something else.

I have my apple and cheese to eat later - really looking forward to that - will try and have that as late as possible as Dinner will be later this evening (got to cook it first and hubby will be exercising)

I will try and work out the sw a and b's - once I find my book those damn borrowers!...

Kats

Last night was ok - chilli con carne which was 500 cals plus rice - 205 cals - had crumble for pud (homemade) so I worked this out to be 188 cals - so grand total for yesterday was dah dah....1801 cals mm althou under what the book suggests I still think its too much.

So on with today:

Bkft: 35g Porridge made with water served with Tblsp Sultanas and 4 apricots and Tblsp of Greek yogurt on top - yum mmmmmmy - 250 cals

Snack: banana - 80 cals

Lunch: Bagel with cream cheese and some tomatoes - 310 cals

Snack: 200g Strawberryes and blueberries with Greek yogurt - 75 cals

Dinner: Ansely Harriott Spice sensation Cous Coous - 178 cals per portion have this with some Roasted veg (got to work out the cal yet for that)

Total so far: 893 cals. plus the veg

Kats

xx

Update - Roasted veg = 100 cals so total now 993 cals.

Was naughty had two rich tea biscuits with my cup of tea this afternoon @ 36cal each biscuits = 72 cal

So now total is 1065 - still well within 1500 that I'm trying to keep to...

So can have something else this evening. - whoo hoo...

Laters

Kats

xxx

Update:

Last night I only had 1/2 the roasted veg (-50 cals) but had a slice of granary bread (+ 104 cals)

Plus I did have a muffin 275 cals and a freddo bar 95 cals.

So grand total yesterday was 1489.

Todays scores on the doors:

Bkft: 2 x G.Bread - 208 cal plus boiled egg 80 cals and 10g LF Spread 28 cals = 316 cals

Snack: 25g Dry Roasted Peanuts - 150 cals

Lunch: Spice Sensation Cous Cous - 178 cals with roasted Veg 50 cals = 228 cals
plus 100g strawberries - 27 cals, 100g red grapes - 64 cals and WW yogurt 54 cals = 145

Snack: Apple and 20 g cheddar cheese = 135 cals

Dinner: Chicken - 195 cals Salad (lettuce, spring onion, cucumber and 6 cherry toms) - to work out cals.

Total so far: 1169 calories. (plus the salad)

Still feel bunged up though....

Kats

xx

Had some oven chips with meal last night 123 per 100g frozen I had 150g = 185 cals.

then had a merignue nest with strawberries and greek yogurt - say 100 cals

So total yesterday was 1197 plus salad (lettuce, 1 spring onion, 6 mini plum tomatoes, cucumber - say 50 cals) = 1247 over by 47 cals but earned 450 by exercise (spinning for 45 mins)

Feeling bloated still but food in gob today is:

Bkft: Weetabix with Alpro light soya milk - 156 cals

Snack: Banana - 80 cals

Lunch Ham sandwich - 291 with ryvita minis 81 or quavers 88

Snack: Apple 70 cal (large one) and 20g cheddar cheese 82 cals

Dinner: not sure yet.

Total so far: 770 cals

Going to weigh my self in a bit I know its abit late in the day and I should of done this early this morning but I just want to see how I'm doing!

Laters

Kats

Hi Addi

Yep trying to if I go over then I am hoping that the exercise will eat some of this up - I exercise 3/4 times a week (3 spinning classes and 1 Body Conditioning class) am hoping if I can get my bottom out of bed in the mornings to go swimming as well.

I did have a SP at the scales and I had lost so am pleased with that - but have aweek in Scotland and the Lakes to trawl through where food meals etc not in my control and I hate that. Got myself into a routine now..

Fingers crossed I don't do any damage..

What are keeping to 1200 too?

Kats

xx

Update:

Last nights tea was 2 slices of ham, 1/2 tin of baked beans, 160g Oven Chips, and slice or bread. = 521 so total for yesterday was 1291 so have gone over "slap wrist".

Probably could add another 100 cals on as I was making cupcakes to take to Scotland for the kiddies and was testing the chocolate buttercream as I went along and licking it off my fingers. very yummy it was too.

So will have to do some serious walking to burn that off off the next week.

Todays:

BKft: Granary Bread 104 cals and 1/2 tin baked beans 155 cals = 259 cals

Snack: 25g Roasted nuts - 150 (I think I'll have to look at the previous thread)

Lunch: Shop bought sandwich

Snack: 50g Strawberries and 50g Red grapes and tblspn of Greek yogurt

Dinner: Turkey Escaplope new pots and veg - will work out cals and update later.

So far so good.

Kats

Back