Katy's Cambridge weight loss journey

Katylowe1

Well I started my diet yesterday (5th Nov!) day one was ok!

I think the fact that I have a 17month old boy who pretty much has me on my toes all day long combined with starting work at 6pm to work a night shift (I finish at 8am) and it also being Bonfire night (I work for the Fire Service Answering 999 calls) I didn't event have time to think about being hungry!!

After my sleep today I woke up starving and actually groaned at the thought of my shake for lunch and not my usual toast spread thick with butter and Philly!! (Mmmmmmmmm) but I sat down and actually enjoyed it!

Back at work tonight and I feel fine. My eating is always a little messed up when I work my night shifts. ( I do 2x 10 days and 2x 14 hour nights then off for 4 days) I'm off after tonight until Sunday and the thought of putting my uniform on Sunday and it being not so tight is keeping me going!!

My weigh ins are Monday which is great for me as the weekends are defo my weakness (even when I'm working them!) it's like something in my head says..."come on you can eat whatever you want....it's the weekend!!" Thanks head!

So why am I here......um because I want to lose weight please!!!! I had a baby 17 months ago and before I got pregnant I was in my fittest thinnest mode ever!! I would LOVE to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight!! Although I know my tummy will never look the same (stretch mark city!!)

I have an Identical Twin Sister who is also on here (clareymary) she is also on Cambridge which is great and we literally live about 5 doors away from each other!! I honestly don't thing I could do this completely on my own...so massive respect to Everyone that has!!

Ok so I've wrote an essay!.....eeekkkk sorry! I do kind of do this as my fingers just don't stop!

Day three tommoro! Watch this space!!

Katy :) x

Good luck with your Weight loss journey Katy :)

Back