Kay's (Teapot) Maintenance Diary

Teapot

Gold Member
As refeeding is well and truly done and dusted now, I'm looking to the future and to maintain my loss.

I've been to the hairdresser today and had a good length of hair chopped off, so now have a jaw level bob and it's quite short at the back! :)
My hair shedding seems to have righted itself quite quickly, so I'm now looking to get some good condition back and keeping it shorter for the next 6 months or so should do the trick while it thickens up again as I've got quite a lot of new growth coming through.

Food-wise, I'm coping quite well and probably on about 1000/1200cals per day which is fine for the moment and I'm not feeling deprived. Still really enjoying salads and veg. I'm spending time while eating thinking about how my tummy feels, does it need more food at that time. I'm also actively de-constructing cravings. I tell myself that I can have a chocolate if I really want one. Am I really hungry for the chocolate, or am I just wanting it because it's there. I then say, ok I'll have a glass of water and if I still want the chocolate in 20 mins, I can have it. Retraining 'Fred' ;) I have seriously started listening to my hypnotherapy CD's and try to listen to a session late in the afternoon and again when I'm going to sleep. It's really helping with the calmness around food, and I'd recommend it to anyone.

I know I'll need to start thinking about some exercise soon, but think I need to be sensible and get a handle on one change at a time before I dive into another change. Stabilising my eating is the most important thing to me at the moment - the saggy bits will have to wait a little longer :)

Well done Kay, you are doing fantastic and seem to be in a really good place:) enjoy showing off your new hair do and body :)

Thanks Sarah! How are you getting on with maintenance?

Your doing great Kay, really sounds like you know what your doing which is the mindset you need to be in for maintaining. I think this has been life changing for you and your going to stick to this forever. So proud of you xx

Thanks Emma, you ARE going to crack this too :)

Not yet Sam, but I'm sure it can be arranged :)

Hope so xx

I can't believe how self concious I am still about having my photo taken - even by myself. I'm not normally such a miserable looking g** and my roots need doing!!

Anyway, best I could do lastnight after several attempts. Please excuse the scraggy neck :eek:

HairPic17May.jpg

the bob is lovely Kay :) i still can't get over the change in you compared to the avatar you had when i first started. you're an amazing lady xxx

Thanks Cath, and so are you! You've got a very good head and an amazing heart and hope the people around you appreciate that very much x x x

You made me blush lol! i'm very lucky and have a fantastic family and bunch of people around me. And i've my lipo buddies! if it wasn't for people like you and a few others on here when i started i wouldn't have gotten so far so its only fair for me to support others, its the circle of life :)

Yay! Cath, I agree about the circle of life. It's that 'passing it forward' thing, and I think it's the least we can do :)

Your family must be very proud or you and you are so close to getting into the 16's. Did you really think that was achievable when you started? You've done brilliantly in 8 weeks. Not long till refeed are you getting prepared?

Awww thanks Sam x x x

Although i was very determined and positive at the start I honestly didn't think i'd stick to, i never took photos or measurements as i didn't think i'd do it. I'm currently looking into my refeed, i've never liked meat and the vegetarian refeed says to use quorn but it tastes like meat so i may go with eggs mixed through my salad or something, i'm going to email lipotrim and make sure its ok. I've been reading And's refeed too for ideas

Yep I was also positive and determined, but like you didn't think I'd stick to it and I'm so pleased I did.

I really don't know enough about being a vegetarian to help here! I like having omelettes with onions, tomatoes & mushrooms, and a small salad on the side. Would you need to stick to egg whites initially? x x x

Pic taken lastnight 18 May 2013 - still making use of pub mirrors lol :)

18May2013.jpg

You look lovely Kay and so so slim x

You are so slim Kay and doing well:bighug:

Back