kaz`s weight loss pics

kaz66

me in 2007 seriously overweight and unhappy
i weighed almost 21stones :eek:

zap 024.jpgzap 025.jpg

me exactly 5 stones lighter april 2012 :D

DSC02938.jpgDSC02939.jpg

still got a way to go until goal but feeling pretty good about my journey with CD
and i dont cover the door as much now woohoo :D

DSC03196.jpg

me exactly 6 stones down 10/05/2012

Last edited:
Wow wow wow you look INCREDIBLE!!!!

I have a few in a pics in my profile in a private album, I'll add you as a contact if you fancy a peek. I started at 21 stone also xxx

thanks sarah :D
have sent you a friend request

kaz:)

HELLO hey long time no see
Hey Kaz i will hopefuly be joining CD soon waiting for head office to come back to me , hey you've done well , Tell me whats been happening .
will be seeing alot of you on the boards girl

Hi Jackie
good to see a familiar face
be great if you can join in the CD diet
keep me on the straight and narrow lol
few old faces on here

kaz x

Too right i will join you :) you will keep me on the straight and narrow :)

how you liking the new minimins ? alot are unsure and don't think they like it , still for me theres some good points and bad ....
Is this your first time back posting ?
Once i get the go ahead i'll pm you !!!!! hoping it will be after tuesday that she contacts me

I've added you xxx

Hi Kaz how are you doing over the easter ? are you ready for the challenge Tuesday .... I very keen to start .
I don't think alot of people have seen it as it didn't go on the todays posts , huh since this forum has changed i don't know whats happening ?
Will weigh myself come Tuesday morning then put in everything into the challenge .
you seem strong Kaz .

well hello sexy lady lol feels strange being back here after so long! day 2 done and dusted im goin to bed soon before i eat my own arm pmsl day 3 and hopefully will feel better tomoz! you look fab in ur new pics mrs go you!! xx

Wow - u look great. Big well done to you.x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Blooming heck missy you have done so well x I'm inspired and I'm proud of u it's hard to do when you feel u have so much to go but u have done fab xxx

Back