Kaz40's diary...

kaz40

:D Hello and welcome to my diary...

Im karen 40 from south wales, have dieted forever well since I was 8 and still at it but have finally found a diet I know I can do for life healthily and with the whole family, I have lost 4stone 8lb this time and am aiming for 10 stone off then go from there.... My hubby (toyboy) is now 1lb off his target so we have been doing it together hes lost just over 2stone and has been amazing, we have a 4 year old and my oldest 23 is living here too so a busy household lol.... In the past ive tried every diet under the sun to lose a stone a day but have very recently discovered that slower is achievable and doesnt make me feel a failure shame its taken me 32 years to realise huh :break_diet:... ive decided to post my diary daily here and my food diary hope thats ok ive had a look at some of your stories their truely inspirational!!!

Hi Kaz

Well done on your weight loss so far :) you really have done amazing !! Im new on here and not joining SW until monday (for the 5th time) hoping this site will give me motivation and support along with ideas. anyway keep up the good work and keep us informed of your weight loss journey :D

xx

Saturday 6th of August...
hexa-milk in coffee
hexb-bran flakes

breakfast-branflakes,fat free yoghurt,and frozen raspberries...
lunch-homemade burger ~(x lean mince, garlic powder,egg,onions,fry light for frying) with Actifry chips.... gorgeous!!!had speed food curry with this too...
dinner-mugshot,apple,w/w yoghurt,tangerine,kitkat working 4-12.
snax-tangerine, handful of little prawns,
syns-kitkat-5.5s,kitkat 5.5s.
fluids-2litre weak squash, 4 coffees, can of diet coke.
exercise- walked to have haircut and home 20mins, walk to work 15 mins...

When wrote down looks a lot of food but of late ive noticed im hungry all the time, really hungry sometimes so trying to have more to stop me picking going to make some speed food soups up tomorrow aiming for a good loss this week....

Sunday 7th august e/e

hexa-milk in coffee
hexb-2 wholemeal bread
breakfast 2 bread, 2 huge slices of beef tomato, lettuce and 1 lean bacon.... seems so naughty BLT for breakfast lol
lunch-lambs hearts, and red lentil n parsnip homemade soup gorgeous and so filling... will definetely become a regular recipe ..
dinner... another bowl of soup as above,
snax-apple,yoghurt,
syns-2 kitkats-11, packet of crisps-6=17 over but hmm okish will pull back tomorrow
fluids-gallons of coffee, 1 litre of weak squash
exercise- jousework and 10ish mins with kettlebell.
a good day all in all moods all over the shop as star week is soon but synwise i really need to pull back and up fluids well thats the plan for the week ahead weigh in wednesday...

thanks for the good wishes guys slowly slowly catchy monkey lol.

Monday 8th august e/e

hexa-milk
hexb-branflakes
breakfast-branflakes with milk and frozen berries
lunch-red lentil soup,apple,crisps
dinner-home made burger,onions,tomato,lettuce,mayo(1)roll(5) with a bowl of 12speedfoodsoup with it.
syns roll and mayo-6
exercise-walk to work,15 min kettlebell,take dog for walk 30 mins.
fluid- in work so easily 2 litre weak squash plus coffee later..

Thursday 11th aug....
missed a few days as been busy elsewhere being hols have stuck to plan mostly tho and lost 3lb today taking me ever closer to my 5stone off mark.... 3lb to go and im away in 2 weeks so be nice to grab it this week which will be tuff but doable ....
hexa-Milk ...
hexb-
b-Bacon,egg,tomatoes,
l-red lentil soup,apple.
d-
syns-garlic bread(going to look it up)
fluids-2lt of squash plus coffee
exercise-

kaz40 said:
Thursday 11th aug....
missed a few days as been busy elsewhere being hols have stuck to plan mostly tho and lost 3lb today taking me ever closer to my 5stone off mark.... 3lb to go and im away in 2 weeks so be nice to grab it this week which will be tuff but doable ....
hexa-Milk ...
hexb-
b-Bacon,egg,tomatoes,
l-red lentil soup,apple.
d-
syns-garlic bread(going to look it up)
fluids-2lt of squash plus coffee
exercise-

Wow its been eck of a long time since iv posted here but got time and focus again so here goes ......
Thursday 6th april - fab day e/e 11 syns .....
Friday 7th April good Friday-
Hea1- skimmed milk
Hea2-
Heb1- wholemeal roll
HEB2- PITTA
B- roll (heB1) 2/3 mushrooms and an egg 1/3 a coffee
Snack- Orange
L- PITTA stuffed with cuc tom lettuce onions ham with pickles n beetroot on side and watermelon for pud
D- chicken breast, 4 cubes, onions, mushrooms f/l onions and a little cous cous loads of watermelon and strawberries
Fluid-coffee squash and diet coke
Exercise-housy bits but not a lot else too tired been a long week...
syns-half a hot cross bun 5 syns, pack of stars 4.5 syns and dark choc 5 syns max syns but still a good day as im not restricting syns at all til im back in full swing of s/w this time...

Last edited:
:D Happy day today shame working 4-12 lol

Day 3 100% (aiming for)
SEXPRESS..
HEA1-SKIMMED MILK for coffee, hea2-???
Heb1- asda w/m pitta bread.heb2-asda w/m pitta

Breakfast- 1 lean bacon, heap of lettuce and tomato stuffed a BLT pitta and gorg watermelon ...
snack- watermelon
Lunch- H/M potato and leek soup, Jacket potato tuna mayo onions, lettuce, cuc, toms, beetroot...
dinner- update later

Back